Description of your first forum.

Postby dadman » Thu Dec 19, 2013 12:57 pm

Image PRIVATE PAGE

Thank you for replying to me .. I appreciate it .. I do actually have a few questions .. I am very curious

You say that a person would not go to hell because they are homosexual .. but because they reject the solution for sin ..
what does this mean ? .. What is the solution for sin that they're rejecting ?
all sin whether in our eyes large or small .. separates us from God .. we are all born with a sin nature in which no man/woman can escape
although many try .. when Jesus died on the cross .. he satisified the justice of God for every man / woman who ever lived past / present and future
1 John 2:2 and he himself is the propitiation (payment) for our sins .. and not for ours only .. but also for those of the whole world ..
in other words .. your sins and my sins were forgiven by God 2000 years ago . . . all men forgiven is preparatory .. God's Holy Spirit could not reside in you until your sins had been forgiven . . . think of it this way .. would you drink pure milk from a dirty glass .. not me .. the glass must first be cleansed ... the clean glass is not yet salvation .. the filling it of milk (God's holy Spirit) is . . . we are not saved by the death of Christ .. we are saved by the life of Christ . . . Jesus died FOR us .. that he might live IN us .. that he might live his life THROUGH us . . . for more on these issues .. I recommend Bob George viewtopic.php?p=718#p718 ..... The sin that sends a person to Hell is not the dirty dozen nor the nasty five .. but the life long rejection of Jesus Christ . . .
I remember Bob George saying: the goal of the Christian life is not to quit sinning .. but to start trusting.

Also .. you say that Satan will try and destroy the nuclear family unit ..
Why is the nuclear family unit becoming less of a norm a bad thing ?
I'm aware that the Church is fairly against marrying again after being widowed .. is it ok with single parents then ?
The Nuclear family as God has designed it is our basic building block of society .. it is the framework for healthy and stable loving children ..
the further we as a society travel from this the more dysfunctional our society becomes .. I'm not sure what church you're speaking of .. as the scripture and our basic marriage vows claim: "until death do us part" .. a widow is free to re-marry .. as far as single parents ? .. I'm not sure of the circumstances you are speaking of .. marriage and divorce and remarriage are some big issues and need specific attention .. for studies surrounding these issues I invite you to 1 Corinthians 7 viewtopic.php?p=635#p635

And I'm sorry .. I can't see why an all inclusive religion is a bad thing .. surely that would be a good thing ?
Unity is indeed a good thing .. however .. we are to be unified by truth not error .. see john 17:22-26 .. Jesus' prayer viewtopic.php?p=146#p146 . . .
in the last days .. the world will be united in error .. a satanic inspired world-wide unification of all false belief by the Biblical False Prophet ..
for more information on this .. I have collected studies . . . now .. I'm not dogmatically claiming that the pope is this false prophet .. however ..
I'm watching this situation like a hawk viewtopic.php?p=801#p801 .. because the possibility is there

What would you do if you had a son or a daughter that told you they were homosexual ?
well .. I would be very hurt and I would feel like a failure as a father .. I have 3 sons .. one is married and the other two are totally girl crazy .. even though I am divorced from their mother and am re-married . . . If one of my sons made this claim .. I would still love him .. my love for him would never change .. I would never reject my son for a decision such as homosexuality .. however .. my son would have to realize that my position has not changed concerning the sin .. he would have to be sensitive to my position as I would also his . . . I have two nephews who have chosen this lifestyle .. both of them came from very dysfunctional family situations . . . I love them both dearly and would never treat them differently than any other family member . . . like I said: .. we all are sinners and are in need of salvation

If we are all sinners .. and sinners go to hell .. how would there be anyone in heaven at all ?
this is a simple one . . . John 1:12 .. but as many as received him .. to them he gave the right to become children of God ..
even to those who believe in his name .. viewtopic.php?p=41#p41 .. the difference between those who gravitated to Jesus and those who repelled him was how they saw themselves before God .. those who knew they were sinners and need a savior .. and those who thought that they were righteous in and of themselves according to some kind of super intellect and or some external religious mega rigamarole .. they were the ones who hated Jesus and hung him on a cross . . . maybe see Matthew 9:9-13 viewtopic.php?p=72#p72

Is that something to do with purgatory ?
purgatory insinuates that there is still some payment you must pay because of your sins and has been used by the Roman Catholic Church for gaining money .. it is an un-biblical doctrine . . . when Jesus died .. he paid it all .. it is finished .. his sacrifice was a one time event .. never to be repeated .. no one should ask God to do what he has already done . . . not to ask God to forgive .. but rather thank him for forgiving . . . I hope this helps . . . if you have any more questions I would gladly (if I can) answer .. of if you need any clarification on what I have said . . . have a great day

Thank you for taking the time to read and answer these again, I'm just a bit confused and would like to understand things better

......... Merry Christmas to you .. dadman .. dadman1240@gmail.com

...[/i]
dadman
Site Admin

Return to Your first forum