Description of your first forum.

Postby dadman » Sat May 17, 2014 2:09 pm

craigslist = dadmansabode / photo --- ty1240 . 0727 manage add

Image Image Image Discussion forum ... chat

photo / video placement on line

I could type a thousand words .. but I'd rather just show you >> http://dadmansabode.com/yourevent.html << .. If you would like to learn how to do what I do .. let me know .. although my normal work is not what I am displaying here ... I have been a technical Illustrator for Aircraft in Wichita for the past 35 years to present .. but this is what I love to do in my spare time and am currently wishing to turn this into a business for the Wichita and surrounding areas .......
Special Events .... Weddings .... Reunions .... Adventures .... the list goes on

have a great day

Special Events ..... Weddings ..... Reunions ..... Adventures ..... the list goes on

Have you ever stood smiling while someone was attempting to take a picture with a still shot camera ? ... you know how the gig goes ... You never really know the exact moment when the photo will be snapped ... and so therefore you smile, and then you smile, and you smile .. until your face is about to crack .. and (as usual) the second you glance over at your bratty little brother making faces, all of a sudden .... FLASH !!!! the photo is snapped ..... later on, as you see the photo, everyone else looks fine (except little brother) and you have this disgusted shifty eyed slant to the left mafia look on your face .... now canonized in the family photo album forever, oh what a yuk to be had !!

What I like about photos extracted from video is the fact that it gives me the ability to move forward or backward one frame at a time until ... I see the exact positions and expressions I desire for the photo ... Please keep in mind, this event project is not just about taking photos, (as good as some photos and photographers are) ... This project is all about capturing the atmosphere / the sights / the sounds / the motions / the emotions and the spirit of the entire event, from the first to the final scenario ... Even those who were not there will feel as if they were. Todays technology allows just about the same photo quality from an HD Video camera as its still shot ... > a good photo < is not always about the crisp clear quality of the photo itself, although that's all fine and good, it's about the people in the photo ... It's about the ability to catch the best expressions and positions of the subjects I am attempting to capture, also, with a still shot camera, you are not always in place or prepared for those spur-of-the-moment / spontaneous action shots unintended or planned for ... In my own experience, I am even better satisfied with the photos from the video than from when I attempted a planned still shot ............. http://www.dadmansabode.com/yourevent.html

http://www.wikihow.com/Advertise-Your-Business-for-Free

dadman
Site Admin

Return to Your first forum