Description of your first forum.

Postby dadman » Sun Sep 14, 2014 10:53 am

..Image

Luke 23: ..... time 24:50..KJV
33 And when they were come to the place, which is called Calvary, there they crucified him, and the malefactors, one on the right hand, and the other on the left.
34 Then said Jesus, Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do. And they parted his raiment, and cast lots.
35 And the people stood beholding. And the rulers also with them derided him, saying, He saved others; let him save himself, if he be Christ, the chosen of God.
36 And the soldiers also mocked him, coming to him, and offering him vinegar,
37 And saying, If thou be the king of the Jews, save thyself.
38 And a superscription also was written over him in letters of Greek, and Latin, and Hebrew, This Is The King Of The Jews.
39 And one of the malefactors which were hanged railed on him, saying, If thou be Christ, save thyself and us.
40 But the other answering rebuked him, saying, Dost not thou fear God, seeing thou art in the same condemnation?
41 And we indeed justly; for we receive the due reward of our deeds: but this man hath done nothing amiss.
42 And he said unto Jesus, Lord, remember me when thou comest into thy kingdom.
43 And Jesus said unto him, Verily I say unto thee, Today shalt thou be with me in paradise.
44 And it was about the sixth hour, and there was a darkness over all the earth until the ninth hour.
45 And the sun was darkened, and the veil of the temple was rent in the midst.
46 And when Jesus had cried with a loud voice, he said, Father, into thy hands I commend my spirit: and having said thus, he gave up the ghost.

1 Corinthians 1: ..... time 26:32..KJV
17 For Christ sent me not to baptize, but to preach the gospel: not with wisdom of words, lest the cross of Christ should be made of none effect.

Romans 1: ..... time 26:55..KJV
16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.
17 For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.

Mark 16: ..... time 29:14..KJV
16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.
17 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;
18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

Acts 2: ..... time 29:53..KJV
38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.

Acts 2: ..... time 30:26..KJV
1 And when the day of Pentecost was fully come, they were all with one accord in one place.
14 But Peter, standing up with the eleven, lifted up his voice, and said unto them, Ye men of Judaea, and all ye that dwell at Jerusalem, be this known unto you, and hearken to my words:
15 For these are not drunken, as ye suppose, seeing it is but the third hour of the day.
16 But this is that which was spoken by the prophet Joel;
17 And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:
22 Ye men of Israel, hear these words; Jesus of Nazareth, a man approved of God among you by miracles and wonders and signs, which God did by him in the midst of you, as ye yourselves also know:
36 Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made that same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ.

1 Corinthians 15: ..... time 32:40..KJV
3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;
4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

Acts 20: ..... time 33:00..KJV
24 But none of these things move me, neither count I my life dear unto myself, so that I might finish my course with joy, and the ministry, which I have received of the Lord Jesus, to testify the gospel of the grace of God.

Romans 5: ..... time 33:36..KJV
8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

Romans 8: ..... time 33:47..KJV
32 He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things?

Romans 5: ..... time 34:30..KJV
20 Moreover the law entered, that the offence might abound. But where sin abounded, grace did much more abound:

Romans 10: ..... time 35:10..KJV
9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead,
thou shalt be saved.

Colossians 2: ..... time 36:39..KJV
14 Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross;

Romans 6: ..... time 36:56..KJV
14 For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace.

Hebrews 2: ..... time 37:30..KJV
15 And deliver them who through fear of death were all their lifetime subject to bondage.

2 Corinthians 5: ..... time 37:45..KJV
8 We are confident, I say, and willing rather to be absent from the body, and to be present with the Lord.

Revelation 1: ..... time 38:08..KJV
18 I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.
19 Write the things which thou hast seen, and the things which are, and the things which shall be hereafter;

Colossians 2: ..... time 38:38..KJV
15 And having spoiled principalities and powers, he made a shew of them openly, triumphing over them in it.

Hebrews 2: ..... time 39:00..KJV
14 Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same;
that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil;

1 John 3: ..... time 39:28..KJV
8 He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested,
that he might destroy the works of the devil.

Acts 2: ..... time 39:50..KJV
30 Therefore being a prophet, and knowing that God had sworn with an oath to him, that of the fruit of his loins, according to the flesh,
he would raise up Christ to sit on his throne;
31 He seeing this before spake of the resurrection of Christ, that his soul was not left in hell, neither his flesh did see corruption.

Matthew 25: ..... time 40:27..KJV
46 And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

1 Timothy 1: ..... time 40:44..KJV
16 Howbeit for this cause I obtained mercy, that in me first Jesus Christ might shew forth all longsuffering, for a pattern to them which should hereafter believe on him to life everlasting.

Colossians 1: ..... time 43:47..KJV
14 In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins:

Roman 3: ..... time 43:50..KJV
24 Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:

2 Corinthians 5: ..... time 44:15..KJV
21 For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.
17 Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

Acts 20: ..... time 45:41..KJV
28 Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to all the flock, over the which the Holy Ghost hath made you overseers, to feed the church of God, which he hath purchased with his own blood.

2 Corinthians 12: ..... time 50:00..KJV
2 I knew a man in Christ above fourteen years ago, (whether in the body, I cannot tell; or whether out of the body, I cannot tell: God knoweth;) such an one caught up to the third heaven.
3 And I knew such a man, (whether in the body, or out of the body, I cannot tell: God knoweth;)
4 How that he was caught up into paradise, and heard unspeakable words, which it is not lawful for a man to utter.

Revelation 5: ..... time 53:35..KJV
9 And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation;

Galations 6: ..... time 54:17..KJV
14 But God forbid that I should glory, save in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world is crucified unto me, and I unto the world.

dadman
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Your first forum