Description of your first forum.

Postby dadman » Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:59 am

Image Image Image . Matthew . Mark . Luke . John Image ...... Ephesians 6

Acts . Romans . I Corinthians . II Corinthians . Galatians . Ephesians . Philippians . Colossians . I Thessalonians . II Thessalonians

I Timothy . II Timothy . Titus . Philemon . Hebrews . James . I Peter . II Peter . I John . II John . III John . Jude . Revelation

ImageImage Image Right click / Open in new tab

This Chapter's audio teaching on line

Ephesians . 01 02 03 04 05 06 ..... family relationships

06:01 .. children .. obey your parents in the Lord .. for this is right
06:02 .. honor your father and mother (which is the first commandment with a promise)
06:03 .. so that it may be well with you .. and that you may live long on the earth
06:04 .. fathers .. do not provoke your children to anger .. but bring them up in the discipline and instruction of the Lord

06:05 .. slaves .. be obedient to those who are your masters according to the flesh .. with fear and trembling ..
......... in the sincerity of your heart .. as to Christ
06:06 .. not by way of eyeservice .. as men-pleasers .. but as slaves of Christ .. doing the will of God from the heart
06:07 .. with good will render service .. as to the Lord .. and not to men
06:08 .. knowing that whatever good thing each one does .. this he will receive back from the Lord .. whether slave or free
06:09 .. and masters .. do the same things to them .. and give up threatening .. knowing that both their Master and yours is in heaven ..
......... and there is no partiality with him

06:10 .. finally .. be strong in the Lord and in the strength of his might
06:11 .. put on the full armor of God .. so that you will be able to stand firm against the schemes of the devil
06:12 .. for our struggle is not against flesh and blood .. but against the rulers .. against the powers .. against the world forces of this darkness ..
......... against the spiritual forces of wickedness in the heavenly places
06:13 .. therefore .. take up the full armor of God .. so that you will be able to resist in the evil day .. and having done everything .. to stand firm

06:14 .. stand firm therefore .. having girded your loins with truth .. and having put on the breastplate of righteousness

06:15 .. and having shod your feet with the preparation of the gospel of peace
06:16 .. in addition to all .. taking up the shield of faith with which you will be able to extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one

06:17 .. and take the helmet of salvation .. and the sword of the Spirit .. which is the word of God

06:18 .. with all prayer and petition pray at all times in the Spirit .. and with this in view .. be on the alert with all perseverance and petition for all the saints
06:19 .. and pray on my behalf .. that utterance may be given to me in the opening of my mouth .. to make known with boldness the mystery of the gospel
06:20 .. for which I am an ambassador in chains .. that in proclaiming it I may speak boldly .. as I ought to speak
06:21 .. but that you also may know about my circumstances .. how I am doing .. Tychicus .. the beloved brother and faithful minister in the Lord ..
......... will make everything known to you
06:22 .. I have sent him to you for this very purpose .. so that you may know about us .. and that he may comfort your hearts
06:23 .. peace be to the brethren .. and love with faith .. from God the Father and the Lord Jesus Christ
06:24 .. grace be with all those who love our Lord Jesus Christ with incorruptible love

The Christian life is a warfare .. a struggle not only with common calamities and inner desires .. but with opposing forces of the powers of darkness which seek to destroy the testimony of the believer .. It is therefore requisite that the Christian soldier be stout-hearted and well armed with spiritual weapons which God supplies .. the sword of the Spirit and the access of prayer are weapons against which Satan is powerless . . . . v 10 the Lord Jesus has met Satan at every point and defeated him .. It is therefore dangerous for us to be strong except in him who is the victor .. our natural courage is perfect cowardice .. our natural strength is perfect weakness .. but our sufficiency is always in him

Matthew . Mark . Luke . John ...... Ephesians 6

Acts . Romans . I Corinthians . II Corinthians . Galatians . Ephesians . Philippians . Colossians . I Thessalonians . II Thessalonians

I Timothy . II Timothy . Titus . Philemon . Hebrews . James . I Peter . II Peter . I John . II John . III John . Jude . Revelation

01 02 03 04 05 06

ImageImage

dadman
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Your first forum