Description of your first forum.

Postby dadman » Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:58 am

Image Image Image . Matthew . Mark . Luke . John Image ...... Galatians 6

Acts . Romans . I Corinthians . II Corinthians . Galatians . Ephesians . Philippians . Colossians . I Thessalonians . II Thessalonians

I Timothy . II Timothy . Titus . Philemon . Hebrews . James . I Peter . II Peter . I John . II John . III John . Jude . Revelation

ImageImage Image Right click / Open in new tab

This Chapter's audio teaching on line

Galatians . 01 02 03 04 05 06 ..... bear one another’s burdens

06:01 .. brethren .. even if anyone is caught in any trespass .. you who are spiritual .. restore such a one in a spirit of gentleness ..
......... each one looking to yourself .. so that you too will not be tempted
06:02 .. bear one another’s burdens .. and thereby fulfill the law of Christ
06:03 .. for if anyone thinks he is something when he is nothing .. he deceives himself
06:04 .. but each one must examine his own work .. and then he will have reason for boasting in regard to himself alone ..
......... and not in regard to another
06:05 .. for each one will bear his own load
06:06 .. the one who is taught the word is to share all good things with the one who teaches him

06:07 .. do not be deceived .. God is not mocked .. for whatever a man sows .. this he will also reap
06:08 .. for the one who sows to his own flesh will from the flesh reap corruption ..
......... but the one who sows to the Spirit will from the Spirit reap eternal life
06:09 .. let us not lose heart in doing good .. for in due time we will reap if we do not grow weary
06:10 .. so then .. while we have opportunity .. let us do good to all people ..
......... and especially to those who are of the household of the faith

06:11 .. see with what large letters I am writing to you with my own hand
06:12 .. those who desire to make a good showing in the flesh try to compel you to be circumcised ..
......... simply so that they will not be persecuted for the cross of Christ
06:13 .. for those who are circumcised do not even keep the Law themselves .. but they desire to have you circumcised so that they may boast in your flesh
06:14 .. but may it never be that I would boast .. except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ .. through which the world has been crucified to me ..
......... and I to the world
06:15 .. for neither is circumcision anything .. nor uncircumcision .. but a new creation
06:16 .. and those who will walk by this rule .. peace and mercy be upon them .. and upon the Israel of God
06:17 .. from now on let no one cause trouble for me .. for I bear on my body the brand-marks of Jesus
06:18 .. the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit .. brethren . . . amen

The new life in Christ Jesus is not simply one of being good .. but of doing good .. It manifests itself .. not by taking a “more holy than thou” attitude .. but by bearing the burdens of others and seizing every opportunity to help saints and save sinners . . . . v 14 the cross which connects us with God separates us from the world .. having died with Christ we should therefore be done with the world .. having risen with Christ .. we are connected with God in a new life .. we cannot glory in the benefits Christ’s cross secures if we refuse the rejection which his cross involves

Matthew . Mark . Luke . John ...... Galatians 6

Acts . Romans . I Corinthians . II Corinthians . Galatians . Ephesians . Philippians . Colossians . I Thessalonians . II Thessalonians

I Timothy . II Timothy . Titus . Philemon . Hebrews . James . I Peter . II Peter . I John . II John . III John . Jude . Revelation

01 02 03 04 05 06

ImageImage

dadman
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Your first forum