Description of your first forum.

Postby dadman » Fri Oct 25, 2013 3:53 pm

Image Image Image . Matthew . Mark . Luke . John Image ...... II Corinthians 4

Acts . Romans . I Corinthians . II Corinthians . Galatians . Ephesians . Philippians . Colossians . I Thessalonians . II Thessalonians

I Timothy . II Timothy . Titus . Philemon . Hebrews . James . I Peter . II Peter . I John . II John . III John . Jude . Revelation

ImageImage Image Right click / Open in new tab

This Chapter's audio teaching on line

II Corinthians . 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 ..... Paul’s apostolic ministry

04:01 .. therefore .. since we have this ministry .. as we received mercy .. we do not lose heart
04:02 .. but we have renounced the things hidden because of shame .. not walking in craftiness or adulterating the word of God ..
......... but by the manifestation of truth ccommending ourselves to every man’s conscience in the sight of God

04:03 .. and even if our gospel is veiled .. it is veiled to those who are perishing
04:04 .. in whose case the god of this world has blinded the minds of the unbelieving so that they might not see the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ ..
......... who is the image of God
04:05 .. for we do not preach ourselves but Christ Jesus as Lord .. and ourselves as your bond-servants for Jesus’ sake
04:06 .. for God .. who said . . . Light shall shine out of darkness .. is the one who has shone in our hearts to give the light of the
......... knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Christ
04:07 .. but we have this treasure in earthen vessels .. so that the surpassing greatness of the power will be of God and not from ourselves

04:08 .. we are afflicted in every way .. but not crushed .. perplexed .. but not despairing
04:09 .. persecuted .. but not forsaken .. struck down .. but not destroyed
04:10 .. always carrying about in the body the dying of Jesus .. so that the life of Jesus also may be manifested in our body
04:11 .. for we who live are constantly being delivered over to death for Jesus’ sake ..
......... so that the life of Jesus also may be manifested in our mortal flesh

04:12 .. so death works in us .. but life in you
04:13 .. but having the same spirit of faith .. according to what is written . . . I believed .. therefore I spoke .. we also believe .. therefore we also speak
04:14 .. knowing that he who raised the Lord Jesus will raise us also with Jesus and will present us with you
04:15 .. for all things are for your sakes .. so that the grace which is spreading to more and more people may cause the giving of
......... thanks to abound to the glory of God

04:16 .. therefore we do not lose heart .. but though our outer man is decaying .. yet our inner man is being renewed day by day
04:17 .. for momentary .. light affliction is producing for us an eternal weight of glory far beyond all comparison
04:18 .. while we look not at the things which are seen .. but at the things which are not seen .. for the things which are seen are temporal ..
......... but the things which are not seen are eternal

A steadfast adherence to the truths of the Gospel .. backed by constancy and sincerity .. will commend the servant of God to the opinion of wise men .. they should not be of proud spirit .. but realize that they themselves are but vessels of little worth and in their perplexities for Christ’s sake let them know that God is able to support them and in him they should ever trust and hope . . . . v 13-14 a great sustaining power for the persecuted servant of Christ is the hope of resurrection through him .. this hope will save us from sinking .. we know that Christ was raised and his resurrection is an earnest and assurance of ours .. what reason has a Christian to fear death who dies in hope of being raised by the Lord Jesus

Matthew . Mark . Luke . John ...... II Corinthians 4

Acts . Romans . I Corinthians . II Corinthians . Galatians . Ephesians . Philippians . Colossians . I Thessalonians . II Thessalonians

I Timothy . II Timothy . Titus . Philemon . Hebrews . James . I Peter . II Peter . I John . II John . III John . Jude . Revelation

01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13

ImageImage

dadman
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Your first forum