Description of your first forum.

Postby dadman » Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:49 am

Concerning the ( soon to emerge ) Antichrist and False Prophet ( Revelation 13 )
what are we ( Christians ) to anticipate ( Matthew 24 ) before the return of Jesus Christ

Image HOMOSEXUALITY
Image GLOBAL WARMING
Image INCOME INEQUALITY

trending toward One World Religion ........ End of the Age audio/video input
trending toward One World Governance
trending toward The Mark of the Beast
event The Confirmation of the Covenant
trending toward Apostate/false Christianity
trending toward Persecution of Christians (actual believers)
trending toward Earthquakes / diseases and natural disastors
trending toward Rampant cultural / sexual perversion
event The building and commencement of a 3rd Jewish Temple
trending toward Wars and Rumors of Wars / violence will fill the Earth
trending toward The Euphrates River War .... Revelation 9
trending toward All Nations gathering against Israel

Image Image Image Image Image ... One World Religion - headlines - Pope Francis and Obama Hussein

Image headlines 2015 .. see also Obama

10-29-2015 .. Pope Francis Announces the Uniting of ALL RELIGIONS
10-26-2015 .. Global bishops call for 'complete decarbonisation' by 2050
08-15-2015 .. Pope Has a Plan to Fix the World
07-08-2015 .. Pope wraps Ecuador leg of South America trip after calling for new ecological, economic order
06-23-2015 .. Pope Francis Says Arms Manufacturers Can’t Call Themselves Christian
06-17-2015 .. Pope Francis Ready To Talk About Climate Change, Global Depopulation And World Government
06-01-2015 .. Pope Francis wants to lead global effort to fight climate change, will lay out moral justification
05-20-2015 .. Is Pope Francis the Last Pope Before Christ’s Return?

Vatican .. ends crackdown on 'radical' US nuns ... 04-17-2015
Pope .. Why Is Pope Francis Selling The US-Iran Nuclear Agreement On Easter Sunday? ... 04-07-2015
04-06-2015 .. Faith school fears as union says teachers must promote gay lifestyle
03-29-2015 .. The New ‘Radically Inclusive’ Mega-Church Says Bring Your Own God
03-25-2015 .. ‘Radically Inclusive’ Churches That Embrace All Religions And All Lifestyles
03-08-2015 For Many Israelis the Pope Trumps the Rabbis
The Georgia Guidestones and the 10 Commandments of the Coming Antichrist ... 03-07-2015
02-18-2015 Gay Catholic group gets VIP treatment at Vatican for first time
Pope Francis said the Roman Catholic Church must be open and welcoming, whatever the costs ... 02-17-2015
02-11-2015 .. Become Ordained - First Church of Atheism
Pope Francis to Followers: “Koran And Holy Bible Are The Same” ... 02-01-2015
Pope Francis and the the United Religions Initiative ( URI ) ... 02-01-2015
350.org is building a global climate movement. ... 01-31-2015
Pope Francis declared that the Devil divides Christians, and he is still seeking " Full Unity " amongst Christians ... 01-29-2015
Pope Francis has met a Spanish transsexual and his fiancée at the Vatican ... 01-27-2015
Pope Francis: Poverty stems from unjust economic system , not big families, pope says ... 01-21-2015
Obama Income Inequality Main Theme of State of the Union ... 01-20-2015
Pope Francis You Cannot Provoke .. You Cannot Insult The Faith Of Others ... 01-16-2015
Pope Francis said Thursday he is convinced that global warming is "mostly" man-made ... 01-15-2015
Obama and Pope Francis Teaming up to Push Liberal Agendas in 2015 ... 01-01-2015

Image headlines 2014

12-25-2014 .. Pope Francis And His Gift For Blending The Spiritual And The Political
Obama finds an ally on political controversies at the Vatican ... 2014-12-31

2014-12-05 .. Rick Warren’s Call for Christians to Unite With Catholics, ‘Holy Father’ Raising Concerns
(praise for homosexual marriage)
erikon - I just cant comprehend why some people have to hide behind the views of people from 2000 years ago.
Why not have your own 21st century views and beliefs?
marilyn - Exactly!! It's a new world we live in now ....
https://praiseorbash.com/vote/view?vote_id=69887

Pope Francis 's New Year's Resolution: Tackle CLIMATE CHANGE .... 2014-12-28
Pope Francis says Vatican is 'sick' with power in Curia address .. 2014-12-23
Cardinal Giorgio Salvadore (Vatican) Jesus is NOT COMING BACK – Roman Catholic Leaders SAID .. 2014-12-21
‘You Just Can’t Say That': ‘Pope Francis’ Asserts Islam Can’t Be Equated With Violence .... 2014-12-05
Pope Francis : Evolution and Big Bang Theory Are Real .. 2014-10-28
An earthquake at the synod whether the church could accept and value their sexual orientation without compromising Catholic doctrine ... 2014-10-13
Pope Francis history has separated Christians​, "but we're on the path to reconcilia​tion and communion" ... 2014-10-08
Pope Francis 'I believe in guardian angels...and everyone should LISTEN TO THEIR ADVICE ..... (see: Gal 1:8) ... 2014-10-04
Scientists Ask Pope Francis To Help Combat Global Warming .. 2014-09-19
Is Pope Francis Preparing To Declare The ‘Virgin’ Mary To Be 4th Part Of The Trinity? 09-15-2014
Israel’s Peres pitches “UN of Religions” to pope ... 2014-09-05
Pope Francis is uniquely positioned to add both his voice and the moral power of his office to the divestment movement ... 2014-08-27 http://350.org/
Pope Francis found guilty of child trafficking rape murder ... 20140726
Pope Francis is going to change the church so priests / nuns can get married ?? 07-21-2014
.......... Elton John : .. calls Pope Francis "wonderful"
Pope Francis denounced those getting rich through speculation in financial markets, calling on them to use their investments for the good of humanity ... 06-17-2014
Pope Francis claims global economy is close to collapse and describes youth unemployment rates as an ‘atrocity’ in damning message ... 06-14-2014
Pope Francis this years 1,981st anniversary is to be the Vatican’s last in regards to waiting for the Lord to return to Earth 06-13-2014 .. vatican statement
Catholics and Charismatics Look To New Ecumenical Unity .. 06-11-2014
Steven Ben-DeNoon - Vatican Signs Covenant With Israel ? .. 06-10-2014
Pope Francis On Frantic Quest To Unite All Religions Under Rome .. 06-09-2014
====================== Pope visits Israel
what the Pope said and didn't say .. 05-26-2014
Pope prays at Bethlehem wall in unprecedented gesture .. 05-25-2014
====================== Pope visits Israel
Pope demands 'legitimate redistribution' of wealth ... to help curb the economy of exclusion that is taking hold today .. 05-09-2014
Pope Francis : Inequality Is The Root of Social Evil' ... 04-28-2014
proclaimation to the world the dawning of the antichrist ? .. 04-23-2014
Obama Prepares to Meet the People’s Pope .. 03-27-2014
Vatican Chief Justice : Obama’s Policies ‘Have Become Progressively More Hostile Toward Christian Civilization’ .. 03-24-2014
Pope warns mobsters they risk going to hell .. 03-21-2014
Pope Francis hints at support for civil unions .. 03-05-2014
.......... John F Daly III: .. The Holy Father is not changing doctrine but emphasizing mercy and compassion as Christ did
Pope Francis Fans ... 02-19-2014
.......... Erica Seifert-Pheiff: .. You appear to be championing the little guy ... please tell us the truth about the presence of planet X and the up coming pole shift
UN tells Catholic church to change teachings on abortion .. 02-05-2014
.......... Kathy Hanlon: .. Pope Francis is preaching The Gospel Of Jesus Christ
Super Pope mural depicts Pope Francis as super hero
.......... Norma Pageau: .. All I know is that I've talked to several people who have returned to the church because of him. Including me
Pope Francis makes cover of Rolling Stone magazine .. 01-28-2014
.......... Charles Maisiba: .. Not even Jesus was accepted by everyone PAPA GOOD WORK MORE!
Global income redistribution could be coming 01-16-2014
.......... Anita Ahearn: .. he will bring this church into the third millennium by allowing optional celibacy in the priesthood ..
he will practice virtues .. encourage others to do the same .. I have great hopes for Pope Francis

Obama to pay visit to Pope .. to discuss foreign policy and economic issues .. including Francis’ outspoken stance on income inequality worldwide . . .
Obama called Francis an "extraordinarily thoughtful and soulful messenger of
peace and justice .. 01-15-2014

.......... Sally Dwinell LaVoie: .. He is truly Christlike caring for the poor, outcast and down-trodden
Pope Francis: Is He Improving The Catholic Church . . . see comments
Pope's choice of new cardinals puts emphasis on poor ... 01-12-2013
.......... Patricia Sandoval: .. I thank God for him .. Hopefully .. all fallen Catholics will see that the Church is true
Pope Francis Connects The Vatican System With Revelation 17
the Vatican is now reiterating demands for control of religious sites in Jerusalem .. Jordan's occupation 1948-1967 didn't bother them
.......... David Caruso: .. This Pope is like a breath of fresh air
pope .. A Progressive Pope is Driving the Wingnuts Batty
.......... geordiebb: .. Lets face it fagman's (me) type of religion is not a universal or an inclusive one
.......... bucsbig99: .. Pope Francis is one of the few good men in his position .. love the person he is
UN Secretary General Ban Ki-moon on Tuesday hailed Pope Francis as a spiritual leader of the world and emphasized goals
of
social justice shared between the Vatican and the United Nations

.......... Mary Caruso: .. I really like the new pope ... he's challenging the status quo .. and it's about time
.......... fisher6815: .. I'm an atheist and I think this Pope is the best ever
Pope Francis attacked unfettered capitalism as "a new tyranny" and beseeched global leaders to fight poverty and growing inequality .. obama
Pope Francis Releases 84 Page Manifesto Demanding that Global Sharing Of Wealth Must Begin .. document

Image 2014

link .. Pope's sharp words make a wealthy donor hesitate .. 2013-12-30
.......... woozle: .. Love this guy .. I'm not even Catholic or Christian .. he's just an over all good person
link .. Could Pope Francis Be a Modern-Day Jesus .. 2013-12-28
.......... missbeyonce25: .. I think he may be the most charismatic pope of all time .. I just love him to pieces
link .. Pope Francis says atheists can be good .. Just do good .. and we'll find a meeting point ..
says Francis in marked departure from Benedict's line on non-Catholics

.......... bucsbig99 .. Pope Francis is one of the best popes in a long time .. he spent his birthday feeding the poor .. who else is gonna do something like that
link .. Pope urges Italy to find houses for all families
.......... Don Henry Jr .. as a cradle to grave Catholic .. I'm convinced our new Pope see's this on a larger scale and is fixing to put a Papal foot
to the ass of a lazy clergy .. pertaining to matters of economic injustice

link .. 9 Catholics who need to listen to the pope
.......... numberwang .. he basically just completely restructured the entire church and it's beliefs
link .. Named Person of Year by Gay Magazine
.......... CNN Poll: Pope's approval rating sky-high
link .. Pope Francis and His Argument for a third way of economics
.......... coveman12 .. Hope the Pope will end the child abuse
link .. Pope Francis States Ideological Christians Have An “Illness”
.......... bucsbig99 .. Pope Francis is a stand up guy .. I like everything that he represents and I love how he embraces social media
link .. Time Magazine’s Person of the Year, Is Vastly Popular Among Catholics
.......... Mary Caruso (atheist / humanist) .. BTW .. I LOVE the new pope
link .. POPE NAMED PERSON OF YEAR . . . . The People’s Pope
.......... toiletrock .. Obama looks after the poor just like the Pope
link .. Rush: Pope Francis' Words Are 'Pure Marxism'
.......... woodie .. He put Rush Limbaugh in his place so for that he has my respect
link .. Pope Francis - Homilies and Speeches
.......... better_future .. I'm not religious but the pope is one cool dude .. it has to be said
link .. use intelligence to understand signs-of-the-times
.......... nic1997ps3 .. "The role of the Christians is to look after the poor .. he is doing a great job"
link .. Pope Francis Expresses Disapproval of Trickle-Down Economics, Calls For A More Bruised and Dirty Church
.......... politidude .. "Although I'm not Catholic I respect and praise this Pope"
link .. VATICAN CITY (Reuters) - Pope Francis urged members of all religions and those belonging to no church on Wednesday to unite
to defend justice, peace and the environment and not allow the value of a person to be reduced to “what he produces and what he consumes”

Image 2013

Obama description ... 00-00-2015

Pope Francis description ... 00-00-2015

OTHER description ... 00-00-2015

[/color] SEEING RED

00-00-2015[color=gray] .. DESCRIPTION
dadman
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Your first forum