Description of your first forum.

Postby dadman » Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:33 pm

Image Image

Image .....What must I do to be saved - Luke 10:25-37

If you’re a Christian, but you’re not living your best life right now, are you doing something wrong?
That’s a legitimate concern, considering what high-profile religious leaders often say.
The essence of their message? Turn to Christ today and experience prosperity, good health, and happiness tomorrow.
But the fact is, that “now” message could not be more misleading. What you will be doing for eternity—that is the issue.
In What Must I Do to Be Saved?, John MacArthur shows you aspects of the gospel you may have never considered.
This study will equip you to spot counterfeit teaching, communicate the gospel accurately,
and rejoice in the matchless future blessing that God promises.

the answer to life's greatest question .. part 1 of 3 .. Recorded Aug 24 2003 Image
the answer to life's greatest question .. part 2 of 3 .. Recorded Aug 31 2003 Image
the answer to life's greatest question .. part 3 of 3 .. Recorded Sep 07 2003 Image

10:25 .. and a lawyer stood up and put him to the test .. saying . . . teacher .. what shall I do to inherit eternal life
10:26 .. and he said to him . . . what is written in the Law .. how does it read to you
10:27 .. and he answered . . . you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart .. and with all your soul .. and with all your strength ..
......... and with all your mind .. and your neighbor as yourself
10:28 .. and he said to him . . . you have answered correctly .. do this and you will live
10:29 .. but wishing to justify himself .. he said to Jesus . . . and who is my neighbor

the sood Samaritan .. Recorded Sep 14 2003 Image Image 2014 - The Most Misunderstood Parable

10:30 .. Jesus replied and said . . . a man was going down from Jerusalem to Jericho .. and fell among robbers ..
......... and they stripped him and beat him .. and went away leaving him half dead
10:31 .. and by chance a priest was going down on that road .. and when he saw him .. he passed by on the other side
10:32 .. likewise a Levite also .. when he came to the place and saw him .. passed by on the other side
10:33 .. but a Samaritan .. who was on a journey .. came upon him .. and when he saw him .. he felt compassion
10:34 .. and came to him and bandaged up his wounds .. pouring oil and wine on them .. and he put him on his own beast ..
......... and brought him to an inn and took care of him
10:35 .. on the next day he took out two denarii and gave them to the innkeeper and said . . . take care of him ..
......... and whatever more you spend .. when I return I will repay you
10:36 .. which of these three do you think proved to be a neighbor to the man who fell into the robbers’ hands
10:37 .. and he said . . . the one who showed mercy toward him .. then Jesus said to him . . . go and do the same

dadman
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Your first forum