Description of your first forum.

Postby dadman » Mon Oct 03, 2016 8:28 am

====================================================
https://www.facebook.com/riley.cleary/p ... 2596744161 The President-elect shares an update on the Presidential Transition, an outline of some of his policy plans for the first 100 days, and his day one executive actions.

Mary Caruso ... Already filling his cabinet with racists, misogynists, bigots, homophones, xenophobes, CEOs, and many other unqualified people. He will never be my president. BTW, Happy Thanksgiving!!
Mary Caruso This is what happens when I try to do facebook with my phone....but I'm sure somewhere in the new cabinet there will be some jerk that plays a "homophone". Lol!
Mary Caruso No man who makes fun of disabled people, brags about groping women, who lies like a rug, and is endorsed by the KKK will EVER be my president. I never thought America could sink so low. He's an embarrassment to our country.

Mary Caruso Lying about New Jersey Muslims celebrating in the streets after 9/11, claiming over 80% of white people murdered are killed by blacks, claiming Obama wasn't born in the USA , a draft dodger who disrespects war heroes, a philanderer who cheated on all three of his wives and claims his sex life was "his Vietnam", an adolescent acting bully who has women in the double digits claiming he sexually assaulted them is NO president of mine. He bought his way out of his phony university scandal with 25 million, but he won't be able to buy his way out of court and the rape accusations next month. He's a narcissistic sociopath who will be a disaster to our country.

..... Mike King Rape charges were dropped by the accuser...

Mary Caruso No, they go to court next month. Charges were refiled, and that's beside the point anyway. Many women have accused him of sexual assault over the years ( what about Bill Clinton ? ) so do you really believe they're all lying? I don't. Trump is someone who thinks he is above the law or can buy his way out of anything.

..... Mike King Mary Caruso interesting...I read she dropped the charges again.

Mary Caruso https://www.theguardian.com/.../donald-trump-jeffrey... Trump lawyers given court date over lawsuit alleging rape of 13-year-old
Mary Caruso http://www.msn.com/.../donald-trump-wil ... f...Donald Trump Will Have To Go To Court Over Rape Accusations
Mary Caruso We will all live with the consequences of electing Trump. I just hope the GOP can prevent him from doing too much damage while he is in office.
Happy Thanksgiving to you all! Hope your day is wonderful, Riley and family! We plan to have a wonderful vegetarian feast at Beth's house today, then Saturday I'm preparing a traditional dinner for us with turkey and all the other good stuff! Give your baby girl a hug for me! I hope we can meet her when Kathleen and Mary Kay come for Xmas!

..... Linda Grinandbearit Cleary Yeah, just don't talk politics or religion or you'll be disowned!
..... Evelyn McLain Right! Just like we lived with the awful consequences of electing obama.
..... Robert Cleary at the bottom of this page viewtopic.php?p=2913#p2913 more from M Caruso ..... pfft !!
==============================================

Image ... after the Trump Election

=================================
Mary: when someone uses the bible in a way that alienates others, I don't think that's using 'the right guidance'. I would rather try to live by the golden rule. That is the right answer in most situations.

Riley: People that use the bible [inorder] to alienate others are not being good examples of Christians that the Bible calls them to be. The bible says that Jesus came to heal the sick. That's why he ate with sinners and Tax Collectors because they are the ones that needed him [we ALL need him]. When people think that they are "holier than thou" and put themselves on a pedestal, they need to take a step back and re-evaluate what God is calling them to do.

Mary: I agree 100% .... it's refreshing to see someone who truly gets the message that Jesus conveyed

Robby: "it's refreshing to see someone who truly gets the message that Jesus conveyed" .. < (from an atheist ?) ... < Um, no ... atheism will never get this one right --------------- Here is an actual Biblical message Jesus > conveyed < concerning himself http://dadmansabode.com/b/04/040103.mp3 recorded Dec 25th 1983 <>< ALL of Jesus' messages were conveyed THROUGH His Apostles (or the a·man·u·en·sis of an Apostle ie: Luke) .... < the audio teaching is from John chapter 1 -------------------- Luke 10:12-16 Jesus: I say to you .. it will be more tolerable in that day for Sodom than for that city .. woe to you .. Chorazin .. woe to you .. Bethsaida . . . for if the miracles had been performed in Tyre and Sidon which occurred in you .. they would have repented long ago .. sitting in sackcloth and ashes .. but it will be more tolerable for Tyre and Sidon in the judgment than for you .. and you .. Capernaum .. will not be exalted to heaven .. will you ... you will be brought down to Hades ........... The one who listens to you [Apostles] listens to me [Jesus] .. and the one who rejects you [Apostles] rejects me [Jesus] .. and he who rejects me [Jesus] rejects the one who sent me [God] <>< ............... IF someone "truly gets (and receives) the message" that Jesus conveyed .... they could not / would not be/stay an atheist https://www.facebook.com/robbycleary/po ... 2292009368 FB
===================================

THERE IS NO 'Creator' GOD ... when you die, THAT's IT / DONE ... there no awareness beyond the grave
the only eternal life you have is in the memories of your friends and family

the divine is not in Heaven .. the divine is not in the Earth ... the divine is in US ........ Mary Caruso (atheist) .. see the New Age Movement ... same thing Jim Jones believed

If you blieve in Jesus' resurrection ... you're delusional

--------------------
Not just 1 percent

There are two important reasons why I would love to see President Obama win re-election. The first is to teach Republicans in Congress that obstructionism and their joint effort to undermine our president from his first day in office is not the way to regain control of the White House. They need to hear loudly and clearly that they are expected to work for the good of our country and the American people they were elected to represent. The second reason is to teach the Koch brothers that Americans will not allow them to define and shape our country according to their personal agenda. Our democratic process belongs to all Americans, not just the 1 percent.

MARY CARUSO

GODDARD

Read more here: http://www.kansas.com/opinion/letters-t ... rylink=cpy

-------------------------------------------------------

No open carry

OK, so it finally happened. I took my grandson and his friends to a local fast-food restaurant, and in line was a man with a semi-automatic pistol on his hip. Because Kansas is now an open carry state, anyone can do this.

I waited to see if he was going to stay in the restaurant or leave. If he chose to stay, I planned to take the boys elsewhere for lunch and let the manager know why we were leaving. I didn’t know this man and had no idea what his intentions were, so why in the world would I trust him, especially with the kids? The man left with his order, so we stayed to eat.

I really hate that our country has devolved into a society with such overwhelming paranoia and fear that people think they need to carry weapons everywhere they go. I hope that others will join me in complaining to managers and not patronizing businesses that allow open carry. Our children’s safety is more important than someone’s right to carry a gun.

MARY CARUSO, GODDARD

Read more here: http://www.kansas.com/opinion/letters-t ... rylink=cpy

dadman
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Your first forum