Description of your first forum.

Postby dadman » Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:23 am

Image Image Image . Matthew . Mark . Luke . John Image ...... Mark 3

Acts . Romans . I Corinthians . II Corinthians . Galatians . Ephesians . Philippians . Colossians . I Thessalonians . II Thessalonians

I Timothy . II Timothy . Titus . Philemon . Hebrews . James . I Peter . II Peter . I John . II John . III John . Jude . Revelation

ImageImage Image Right click / Open in new tab

This Chapter's audio teaching on line

Mark . 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ..... Jesus heals on the Sabbath

03:01 .. he entered again into a synagogue .. and a man was there whose hand was withered
03:02 .. they were watching him to see if he would heal him on the Sabbath .. so that they might accuse him
03:03 .. he said to the man with the withered hand . . . get up and come forward
03:04 .. and he said to them . . . Is it lawful to do good or to do harm on the Sabbath .. to save a life or to kill . . . but they kept silent
03:05 .. after looking around at them with anger .. grieved at their hardness of heart . . . he said to the man . . .
.......... stretch out your hand .. and he stretched it out .. and his hand was restored
03:06 .. the Pharisees went out and immediately began conspiring with the Herodians against him ..
.......... as to how they might destroy him

03:07 .. Jesus withdrew to the sea with his disciples .. and a great multitude from Galilee followed .. and also from Judea
03:08 .. and from Jerusalem .. and from Idumea .. and beyond the Jordan .. and the vicinity of Tyre and Sidon . . .
.......... a great number of people heard of all that he was doing and came to him
03:09 .. and he told his disciples that a boat should stand ready for him because of the crowd .. so that they would not crowd him
03:10 .. for he had healed many .. with the result that all those who had afflictions pressed around him in order to touch him
03:11 .. whenever the unclean spirits saw him .. they would fall down before him and shout . . . you are the Son of God
03:12 .. and he earnestly warned them not to tell who he was

.................. the twelve are chosen

03:13 .. and he went up on the mountain and summoned those whom he himself wanted .. and they came to him
03:14 .. and he appointed twelve .. so that they would be with him and that he could send them out to preach
03:15 .. and to have authority to cast out the demons
03:16 .. and he appointed the twelve . . . Simon (to whom he gave the name Peter)
03:17 .. and James .. the son of Zebedee .. and John the brother of James (to them he gave the name Boanerges ..
.......... which means .. Sons of Thunder)
03:18 .. and Andrew .. and Philip .. and Bartholomew .. and Matthew .. and Thomas .. and James the son of Alphaeus ..
.......... and Thaddaeus .. and Simon the Zealot
03:19 .. and Judas Iscariot .. who betrayed him

03:20 .. and he came home .. and the crowd gathered again .. to such an extent that they could not even eat a meal
03:21 .. when his own people heard of this .. they went out to take custody of him .. for they were saying . . . he has lost his senses
03:22 .. the scribes who came down from Jerusalem were saying . . . he is possessed by Beelzebul ..
.......... and he casts out the demons by the ruler of the demons
03:23 .. and he called them to himself and began speaking to them in parables . . . how can Satan cast out Satan
03:24 .. If a kingdom is divided against itself .. that kingdom cannot stand
03:25 .. If a house is divided against itself .. that house will not be able to stand
03:26 .. If Satan has risen up against himself and is divided .. he cannot stand .. but he is finished
03:27 .. but no one can enter the strong man’s house and plunder his property unless he first binds the strong man ..
.......... and then he will plunder his house
03:28 .. truly I say to you . . . all sins shall be forgiven the sons of men .. and whatever blasphemies they utter
03:29 .. but whoever blasphemes against the Holy Spirit never has forgiveness .. but is guilty of an eternal sin
03:30 .. because they were saying . . . he has an unclean spirit
03:31 .. then his mother and his brothers arrived .. and standing outside they sent word to him and called him
03:32 .. a crowd was sitting around him .. and they said to him . . . behold .. your mother and your brothers are outside looking for you
03:33 .. answering them .. he said . . . who are my mother and my brothers
03:34 .. looking about at those who were sitting around him .. he said . . . behold my mother and my brothers
03:35 .. for whoever does the will of God . . . he is my brother and sister and mother

Those who are bound by disease and evil spirits are the special object of Jesus’ compassion and may find complete deliverance in him .. do they but stretch out the hand of faith toward him .. those are obstinate indeed in their unbelief .. who set themselves against being convinced of the power of Christ by trying to explain it away .. or attributing it to the devil .. all such are sinning against their last remedy . . . blaspheming the Holy Ghost is attributing to the devil the work which Christ did by the power of the Holy Ghost .. many of those who reviled Christ on the cross found mercy and Christ himself prayed for them .. but to blaspheme the Holy Ghost is unpardonable

Matthew . Mark . Luke . John ...... Mark 3

Acts . Romans . I Corinthians . II Corinthians . Galatians . Ephesians . Philippians . Colossians . I Thessalonians . II Thessalonians

I Timothy . II Timothy . Titus . Philemon . Hebrews . James . I Peter . II Peter . I John . II John . III John . Jude . Revelation

01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

ImageImage

dadman
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Your first forum