Description of your first forum.

Postby dadman » Thu Dec 21, 2017 6:36 pm

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ... One World Religion

12-25-2014 .. Pope Francis And His Gift For Blending The Spiritual And The Political
Obama finds an ally on political controversies at the Vatican ... 2014-12-31

2014-12-05 .. Rick Warren’s Call for Christians to Unite With Catholics, ‘Holy Father’ Raising Concerns
(praise for homosexual marriage)
erikon - I just cant comprehend why some people have to hide behind the views of people from 2000 years ago.
Why not have your own 21st century views and beliefs?
marilyn - Exactly!! It's a new world we live in now ....
https://praiseorbash.com/vote/view?vote_id=69887

Pope Francis 's New Year's Resolution: Tackle CLIMATE CHANGE .... 2014-12-28
Pope Francis says Vatican is 'sick' with power in Curia address .. 2014-12-23
Cardinal Giorgio Salvadore (Vatican) Jesus is NOT COMING BACK – Roman Catholic Leaders SAID .. 2014-12-21
‘You Just Can’t Say That': ‘Pope Francis’ Asserts Islam Can’t Be Equated With Violence .... 2014-12-05
Pope Francis : Evolution and Big Bang Theory Are Real .. 2014-10-28
An earthquake at the synod whether the church could accept and value their sexual orientation without compromising Catholic doctrine ... 2014-10-13
Pope Francis history has separated Christians​, "but we're on the path to reconcilia​tion and communion" ... 2014-10-08
Pope Francis 'I believe in guardian angels...and everyone should LISTEN TO THEIR ADVICE ..... (see: Gal 1:8) ... 2014-10-04
Scientists Ask Pope Francis To Help Combat Global Warming .. 2014-09-19
Is Pope Francis Preparing To Declare The ‘Virgin’ Mary To Be 4th Part Of The Trinity? 09-15-2014
Israel’s Peres pitches “UN of Religions” to pope ... 2014-09-05
Pope Francis is uniquely positioned to add both his voice and the moral power of his office to the divestment movement ... 2014-08-27 http://350.org/
Pope Francis found guilty of child trafficking rape murder ... 20140726
Pope Francis is going to change the church so priests / nuns can get married ?? 07-21-2014
.......... Elton John : .. calls Pope Francis "wonderful"
Pope Francis denounced those getting rich through speculation in financial markets, calling on them to use their investments for the good of humanity ... 06-17-2014
Pope Francis claims global economy is close to collapse and describes youth unemployment rates as an ‘atrocity’ in damning message ... 06-14-2014
Pope Francis this years 1,981st anniversary is to be the Vatican’s last in regards to waiting for the Lord to return to Earth 06-13-2014 .. vatican statement
Catholics and Charismatics Look To New Ecumenical Unity .. 06-11-2014
Steven Ben-DeNoon - Vatican Signs Covenant With Israel ? .. 06-10-2014
Pope Francis On Frantic Quest To Unite All Religions Under Rome .. 06-09-2014
====================== Pope visits Israel
what the Pope said and didn't say .. 05-26-2014
Pope prays at Bethlehem wall in unprecedented gesture .. 05-25-2014
====================== Pope visits Israel
Pope demands 'legitimate redistribution' of wealth ... to help curb the economy of exclusion that is taking hold today .. 05-09-2014
Pope Francis : Inequality Is The Root of Social Evil' ... 04-28-2014
proclaimation to the world the dawning of the antichrist ? .. 04-23-2014
Obama Prepares to Meet the People’s Pope .. 03-27-2014
Vatican Chief Justice : Obama’s Policies ‘Have Become Progressively More Hostile Toward Christian Civilization’ .. 03-24-2014
Pope warns mobsters they risk going to hell .. 03-21-2014
Pope Francis hints at support for civil unions .. 03-05-2014
.......... John F Daly III: .. The Holy Father is not changing doctrine but emphasizing mercy and compassion as Christ did
Pope Francis Fans ... 02-19-2014
.......... Erica Seifert-Pheiff: .. You appear to be championing the little guy ... please tell us the truth about the presence of planet X and the up coming pole shift
UN tells Catholic church to change teachings on abortion .. 02-05-2014
.......... Kathy Hanlon: .. Pope Francis is preaching The Gospel Of Jesus Christ
Super Pope mural depicts Pope Francis as super hero
.......... Norma Pageau: .. All I know is that I've talked to several people who have returned to the church because of him. Including me
Pope Francis makes cover of Rolling Stone magazine .. 01-28-2014
.......... Charles Maisiba: .. Not even Jesus was accepted by everyone PAPA GOOD WORK MORE!
Global income redistribution could be coming 01-16-2014
.......... Anita Ahearn: .. he will bring this church into the third millennium by allowing optional celibacy in the priesthood ..
he will practice virtues .. encourage others to do the same .. I have great hopes for Pope Francis

Obama to pay visit to Pope .. to discuss foreign policy and economic issues .. including Francis’ outspoken stance on income inequality worldwide . . .
Obama called Francis an "extraordinarily thoughtful and soulful messenger of
peace and justice .. 01-15-2014

.......... Sally Dwinell LaVoie: .. He is truly Christlike caring for the poor, outcast and down-trodden
Pope Francis: Is He Improving The Catholic Church . . . see comments
Pope's choice of new cardinals puts emphasis on poor ... 01-12-2013
.......... Patricia Sandoval: .. I thank God for him .. Hopefully .. all fallen Catholics will see that the Church is true
Pope Francis Connects The Vatican System With Revelation 17
the Vatican is now reiterating demands for control of religious sites in Jerusalem .. Jordan's occupation 1948-1967 didn't bother them
.......... David Caruso: .. This Pope is like a breath of fresh air
pope .. A Progressive Pope is Driving the Wingnuts Batty
.......... geordiebb: .. Lets face it fagman's (me) type of religion is not a universal or an inclusive one
.......... bucsbig99: .. Pope Francis is one of the few good men in his position .. love the person he is
UN Secretary General Ban Ki-moon on Tuesday hailed Pope Francis as a spiritual leader of the world and emphasized goals
of
social justice shared between the Vatican and the United Nations

.......... Mary Caruso: .. I really like the new pope ... he's challenging the status quo .. and it's about time
.......... fisher6815: .. I'm an atheist and I think this Pope is the best ever
Pope Francis attacked unfettered capitalism as "a new tyranny" and beseeched global leaders to fight poverty and growing inequality .. obama
Pope Francis Releases 84 Page Manifesto Demanding that Global Sharing Of Wealth Must Begin .. document

00-00-2017 .. DESCRIPTION
dadman
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Your first forum