Description of your first forum.

Postby dadman » Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:27 pm

Image .. Apostate Vivienne

=================================================
Apostate Vivienne:
..... posted [ ] < answered .... so tell me Apostate Vivienne ..

So what? Why should we care? God is allegedly an eternal being. This means that he lived for gazillions of years in the past, came to Earth for three decades, and now can go on living for gazillions more years in whatever realm the gods live. So basically, living and dying as a human was of no more consequence to Yahweh than you removing an old coat. Jesus wasn't sacrificed for your sins, he was only mildly inconvenienced.

Gods impregnating mortal women, who then give birth to superhuman man-god babies, are a dime a dozen in myths all over the world. If your version is true, then so are theirs, and that means the universe is lousy with dead immortal saviors. You shouldn't be able to throw a dead bishop without hitting at least one of the little buggers.

Oh, and the whole God impregnating a young girl with his own sperm so that his mother was also his wife, and he consequently became the father of himself, and then had to sacrifice himself to himself as a propitiation for the sins that he, himself, brought into the world through a magic talking snake that he placed in an enchanted garden...well, I'm sure you can understand why that makes no sense to me.
[ ]
Apostate Vivienne: So what? Why should we care? God is allegedly an eternal lade lade lade ........

..... well it seems to me you plan to spend your entire life and energy fighting this so-called "myth" .... so you tell me why should you care

http://www.atheistrepublic.com/forums/d ... ment-27654

dadman
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Your first forum