Description of your first forum.

Postby dadman » Mon Dec 23, 2013 9:31 am

Image the marks of a true Apostle: humility .. Recorded Nov 09 1997

Or did I commit a sin in humbling myself so that you might be exalted .. because I preached the gospel of God to you without charge ..
I robbed other churches by taking wages from them to serve you .. and when I was present with you and was in need .. I was not a burden to anyone ..
for when the brethren came from Macedonia they fully supplied my need .. and in everything I kept myself from being a burden to you .. and will continue to do so

.....2 Corinthians 11:10-11

Image the marks of a true Apostle: truth .. Love .. Recorded Nov 16 1997

As the truth of Christ is in me .. this boasting of mine will not be stopped in the regions of Achaia .. why .. because I do not love you .. God knows I do

.....2 Corinthians 11:12-15

Image the marks of a false Apostle .. Recorded Nov 23 1997

But what I am doing I will continue to do .. so that I may cut off opportunity from those who desire an opportunity to be regarded just as we are in the
matter about which they are boasting .. for such men are false apostles .. deceitful workers .. disguising themselves as apostles of Christ .. no wonder
for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light .. therefore it is not surprising if his servants also disguise themselves as servants of righteousness
whose end will be according to their deeds
.....2 Corinthians 11:12-15

dadman
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Your first forum