Description of your first forum.

Postby dadman » Sat May 21, 2016 11:14 am

Image.....Today's Word to the World

090103b Paul defends his Apostleship .. Recorded May 7th 2017 Image Image

01:10 .. for am I now seeking the favor of men .. or of God .. or am I striving to please men .. If I were still trying to please men ..
......... I would not be a bond-servant of Christ

.................. Paul defends his ministry

01:11 .. for I would have you know .. brethren .. that the gospel which was preached by me is not according to man
01:12 .. for I neither received it from man .. nor was I taught it .. but I received it through a revelation of Jesus Christ
01:13 .. for you have heard of my former manner of life in Judaism .. how I used to persecute the church of God
......... beyond measure and tried to destroy it
01:14 .. and I was advancing in Judaism beyond many of my contemporaries among my countrymen ..
......... being more extremely zealous for my ancestral traditions
01:15 .. but when God .. who had set me apart even from my mother’s womb and called me through his grace .. was pleased

01:16 .. to reveal his Son in me so that I might preach him among the Gentiles .. I did not immediately consult with flesh and blood
01:17 .. nor did I go up to Jerusalem to those who were apostles before me .. but I went away to Arabia ..
......... and returned once more to Damascus
01:18 .. then three years later I went up to Jerusalem to become acquainted with Cephas .. and stayed with him fifteen days
01:19 .. but I did not see any other of the apostles except James .. the Lord’s brother
01:20 .. (now in what I am writing to you .. I assure you before God that I am not lying)
01:21 .. then I went into the regions of Syria and Cilicia
01:22 .. I was still unknown by sight to the churches of Judea which were in Christ
01:23 .. but only .. they kept hearing . . . he who once persecuted us is now preaching the faith which he once tried to destroy
01:24 .. and they were glorifying God because of me

dadman
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Your first forum