Description of your first forum.

Postby dadman » Thu Sep 27, 2018 7:19 am

2018-09-16a

AJC -- The fact that my continuous and open rejection of Christianity does not worry me in the least should suggest to you just how inadequate I think your reasons for being a Christian are.

Robby -- Indeed Alex, Why would you worship the only one God who created the universe when it's so much more lazy and convenient (the human default) to worship yourself .... audio

AJC -- “Tell a devout Christian that his wife is cheating on him, or that frozen yogurt can make a man invisible, and he is likely to require as much evidence as anyone else, and to be persuaded only to the extent that you give it. Tell him that the book he keeps by his bed was written by an invisible deity who will punish him with fire for eternity if he fails to accept its every incredible claim about the universe, and he seems to require no evidence what so ever.” - Sam Harris

Robby -- and you (as an atheist) need to display the origin of life scientifically < you no can do .... until then, you live by more faith than I do (everything came about via random chance) ....
indeed the greatest persecutor of true faith is false faith ... as it was written "the fool has said in his heart, there is no God" we've had this discussion before ... obviously more truth held in unrighteousness .... http://www.stephencmeyer.org/ < enjoy

2018-09-16b Image

AJC -- As usual you are mistaken. I am not an athiest

Robby -- oh, that's right .... you're a god

AJC -- Mistaken again. I am not a God

Robby -- -- w h a t e v e r ..... your mother needs to discuss this w/ you .... "the divine is not in Heaven .. the divine is not in the Earth ... the divine is in US" ........ Mary C 1953 < (atheist)

Robby -- oh, that's right, ... you're not "a" god ... you (pbuh) ARE God .. pfft !! ... let me know when you find a break in worshiping yourself < total vanity ... N a m a s t e ... double pfft !!

The New Age Movement has many sub-divisions .. but it is generally a collection of Eastern-influenced metaphysical thought systems .. a conglomeration of theologies .. hopes .. and expectations held together with an eclectic teaching of "collective salvation" .. of "correct thinking" and "correct knowledge" . . . It is a theology of "feel-goodism" .. "universal tolerance" and "moral relativism" . . . . In the NAM Man is central . . . He is viewed as divine .. as co-creator .. as the hope for future peace and harmony . . . A representative quote might be: "I am affected only by my thoughts" . . . . It needs this to let salvation come to all the world . . . . For in this single thought is everyone released at last from fear . . . . . . (A course in Miracles .. The Foundation for Inner Peace .. Huntington Station .. N.Y. Lesson 228, p. 461.) . . . Unfortunately for the NAM .. the fear from which they want to be released might very well be the fear of damnation .. of conviction of sin and it is even .. sometimes .. fear of Christianity and Christians . . . . Though the NAM is tolerant of almost any theological position .. it is opposed to the "narrow-mindedness" of Christianity that teaches Jesus is the only way and that there are moral absolutes . . . continue >

2018-09-16c Image

AJC -- Image

Robby -- Are you getting "prepared" Alex ?? ... 09-29-2018 .. Video shows border wall construction underway in Texas

Robby -- btw: Alex .... how many illegal aliens have you invited to live your dwelling place as sanctuary ?
if none, then please send me your address, so I can tell them where to go ..... right ?

AJC -- I take care of a 70 year old disabled man who lives in my dwelling. Does that count?

Robby -- no not really ... he pays you $$$.$$ ... try again ... I'll up you one .. Linda's 87 yr old mother lives w/ us

AJC -- Here. Since you seem to have a lot of assumptions about who I am or what I do. Let me explain myself.

Robby -- I really don't care who you are or what you do ... you're the one on the attack < time to defend yourself

AJC -- Ok. see ya

Robby -- THIS is what I want you to explain ..... "I am not an athiest" ... go ! .........

also notice ladies-n-gentleman .. THIS is the EXACT same place of conversation Mother-Mary-Caruso jumped off into her psycho-land rant
and went all "poor victimized me" and stomping her feet like a 4 year old .... "waaa !! why you been so mean to me / you using me as an internet punching bag" blah blah blah .... so sad
STAND UP FOR WHAT YOU BELIEVE AND PLACE YOUR CARDS ON THE TABLE .... EVEN IF YOU BELIEVE THERE IS NO GOD.

00-00-2018 .. DESCRIPTION

dadman
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Your first forum