Description of your first forum.

Postby dadman » Sun Nov 17, 2013 1:44 pm

Image . Matthew . Mark . Luke . John ...... Luke 23

Acts . Romans . I Corinthians . II Corinthians . Galatians . Ephesians . Philippians . Colossians . I Thessalonians . II Thessalonians

I Timothy . II Timothy . Titus . Philemon . Hebrews . James . I Peter . II Peter . I John . II John . III John . Jude . Revelation

01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

Crowds jeered .. Executioners laughed .. And during three black hours .. hell literally came to earth ..
The Holy Spirit superintended Luke’s eye for precise detail to create an amazing .. moment-by-moment account of history’s turning point . . .
John MacArthur unpacks The Crucifixion Chronicle to show you why this darkest of events is ..
ultimately .. good news Christians can celebrate

42-286 Image The King Crucified: The Contrast at Calvary .. Biblia.com .. gty.org .. Recorded Sep 21 2008

42-285 Image The King Crucified: The Comedy at Calvary .. Biblia.com .. gty.org .. Recorded Sep 07 2008

33 .. when they came to the place called the Skull .. there they crucified him and the criminals . . . one on the right and the other on the left
34 .. but Jesus was saying . . . father .. forgive them . . . for they do not know what they are doing .. and they cast lots ..
.........dividing up his garments among themselves
35 .. and the people stood by .. looking on .. and even the rulers were sneering at him .. saying . . . he saved others ..
.........let him save himself if this is the Christ of God .. his chosen one
36 .. the soldiers also mocked him .. coming up to him .. offering him sour wine
37 .. and saying . . . If you are the King of the Jews .. save yourself
38 .. now there was also an inscription above him . . . THIS IS THE KING OF THE JEWS
39 .. one of the criminals who were hanged there was hurling abuse at him .. saying . . . are you not the Christ .. save yourself and us

42-287 Image The King Crucified: Conversion at Calvary .. Biblia.com .. gty.org .. Recorded Sep 28 2008

40 .. but the other answered .. and rebuking him said . . . do you not even fear God .. since you are under the same sentence of condemnation
41 .. and we indeed are suffering justly .. for we are receiving what we deserve for our deeds . . . but this man has done nothing wrong
42 .. and he was saying . . . Jesus .. remember me when you come in your kingdom
43 .. and he said to him . . . truly I say to you .. today you shall be with me in Paradise

42-288 Image The King Crucified: Consummation at Calvary .. Biblia.com .. gty.org .. Recorded Oct 19 2008

44 .. It was now about the sixth hour .. and darkness fell over the whole land until the ninth hour
45 .. because the sun was obscured .. and the veil of the temple was torn in two
46 .. and Jesus .. crying out with a loud voice .. said . . . Father .. into your hands I commit my spirit . . . having said this .. he breathed his last

42-289 Image The King Crucified: Responses at Calvary .. Biblia.com .. gty.org .. Recorded Oct 19 2008

47 .. now when the centurion saw what had happened .. he began praising God .. saying . . . certainly this man was innocent
48 .. and all the crowds who came together for this spectacle .. when they observed what had happened .. began to return .. beating their breasts
49 .. and all his acquaintances and the women who accompanied him from Galilee were standing at a distance .. seeing these things

dadman
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Your first forum