Description of your first forum.

Postby dadman » Wed May 11, 2016 1:47 pm

Image .. minimurph83 ........ dadman response .. ..... end of discussion ... [url=xxxxx]2016-00-00[/url] .....

2016-05-11 ..... Religion is used by the lazy minded who choose only to believe what there told and pick the easy route of God made all this!!
its simple and convenient and it covers everything in one broad statement, where as the rest of us choose to seek the truth and not to fear death but to explain what's in front of us and what's happened before us ... If you need god to cope with life then your weak, man up and face reality!!

........ your post above ....... are the letters / spaces and punctuation - are they of A or B
A = random / mindless / no sequence (just where they happened to land)
B = design / code / information / intent / writer-reader / speaker-listener / agenda driven / intelligence

I take it your one of those weak, lazy minded people who believe there is a god who created the world in 7 days hahahahahaha random, and let his son die on the cross hahahaha mindless, and failed to tell his disciples the world is older than 5000 years and there were dinosaurs before man hahahahaha, apologies for laughing so much its just incredible that anyone can believe such dribble! how can anyone read any religious text and find it credible on the basis of words written in an age where human intelligence was so limited, hence anyone who believes it has limited intelligence.

........ your post above ....... are the letters / spaces and punctuation - are they of A or B

Go hug a cross or something your boring me! you clearly lack the ability to have anything credible to debate with.
shouldn't you be in some shitty church praying to a statue or something? or eating bread and drinking wine! the body and
blood of Christ hahahahahahaha!!!! it makes me laugh everytime I debate with people like you!!

........ a very simple question ...
your post above ....... are the letters / spaces and punctuation - are they of A or B
as the rest of us choose to seek the truth ... really ?? lol
everytime I debate with people like you ... well then debate

I'm not answering your stupid question, debate! don't ask questions about lettersn spaces zzzzzzzzz!!! boring!!
come back with something credible that can be debated with, I know you god lovers lack ability to do that because you have nothing other than your own individual faith and belief,
only weak minded people can be brainwashed and follow a myth, grab yourself a telescope and look up at the universe and tell me that was create by a man in the sky???

........ w h a t a l o o s e r ... pfft !!

your quite right you are a loser! and proving me right you have nothing!

................................... and proving me right .... really ? ... how so ?

because again all you have is questions nothing else! perhaps you need to focus that questioning behavior on your faith.

perhaps you need to focus .. on your post above .. are the letters / spaces and punctuation - are they of A or B

Its not a question to answer, its irrelevant to the debate, why don't you grow up, and act your age and give some credibility to your perfective faith.

Its not a question to answer ... sure it is
its irrelevant to the debate .... um, no ..... it's a science question .... you skeerd of science ??

dadman
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Your first forum