Description of your first forum.

Postby dadman » Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:42 pm

Image Image Image . Matthew . Mark . Luke . John Image ...... Revelation 13

Acts . Romans . I Corinthians . II Corinthians . Galatians . Ephesians . Philippians . Colossians . I Thessalonians . II Thessalonians

I Timothy . II Timothy . Titus . Philemon . Hebrews . James . I Peter . II Peter . I John . II John . III John . Jude . Revelation

ImageImage Image Right click / Open in new tab

This Chapter's audio teaching on line

Revelation . 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ..... the beast from the sea

Image .. Wayne Cash .. Wichita KS (2020)

13:01 .. and the dragon stood on the sand of the seashore .. then I saw a beast coming up out of the sea ..
.......... having ten horns and seven heads .. and on his horns were ten diadems .. and on his heads were blasphemous names
13:02 .. and the beast which I saw was like a leopard .. and his feet were like those of a bear .. and his mouth like the mouth of a lion ..
.......... and the dragon gave him his power and his throne and great authority
13:03 .. I saw one of his heads as if it had been slain .. and his fatal wound was healed ..
.......... and the whole earth was amazed and followed after the beast
13:04 .. they worshiped the dragon because he gave his authority to the beast .. and they worshiped the beast .. saying . . . .
.......... who is like the beast .. and who is able to wage war with him

13:05 .. there was given to him a mouth speaking arrogant words and blasphemies .. and authority to act for forty two months was given to him
13:06 .. and he opened his mouth in blasphemies against God .. to blaspheme his name and his tabernacle .. that is .. those who dwell in heaven
13:07 .. It was also given to him to make war with the saints and to overcome them ..
.......... and authority over every tribe and people and tongue and nation was given to him
13:08 .. all who dwell on the earth will worship him .. everyone whose name has not been written from the foundation of the world in the book of life
.......... of the lamb who has been slain
13:09 .. If anyone has an ear .. let him hear
13:10 .. If anyone is destined for captivity .. to captivity he goes .. if anyone kills with the sword .. with the sword he must be killed ..
.......... here is the perseverance and the faith of the saints

.................. the beast from the earth

13:11 .. then I saw another beast coming up out of the earth .. and he had two horns like a lamb and he spoke as a dragon
13:12 .. he exercises all the authority of the first beast in his presence .. and he makes the earth and those who dwell in it to worship the first beast ..
.......... whose fatal wound was healed
13:13 .. he performs great signs .. so that he even makes fire come down out of heaven to the earth in the presence of men
13:14 .. and he deceives those who dwell on the earth because of the signs which it was given him to perform in the presence of the beast ..
.......... telling those who dwell on the earth to make an image to the beast who had the wound of the sword and has come to life

13:15 .. and it was given to him to give breath to the image of the beast .. so that the image of the beast would even speak and cause
.......... as many as do not worship the image of the beast to be killed
13:16 .. and he causes all .. the small and the great .. and the rich and the poor .. and the free men and the slaves ..
.......... to be given a mark on their right hand or on their forehead
13:17 .. and he provides that no one will be able to buy or to sell .. except the one who has the mark ..
.......... either the name of the beast or the number of his name
13:18 .. here is wisdom .. let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast .. for the number is that of a man ..
.......... and his number is six hundred and sixty six ........... 666

In the midst of the Tribulation period there shall rise up two great world leaders .. one a political leader inspired by Satan himself .. the other religious leader to deceive the people with strong delusions and either lead them or force them to worship the anti-christ as the long expected world-ruler .. these two Satanic deceivers shall prevail upon all except those who risk all to boldly acknowledge their belief in the Lamb of God slain from the foundation of the world . . . . Rev 13:8 salvation in the great tribulation is still based on the blood of Jesus Christ .. those who are then saved .. however .. must boldly confess their faith before a world of hostile witnesses .. which will mean nothing short of martyrdom .. except to those few sealed in Israel .. may God help every reader of these words to make sure their calling and election while the days of grace are still lasting .... gty.org

Matthew . Mark . Luke . John ...... Revelation 13

Acts . Romans . I Corinthians . II Corinthians . Galatians . Ephesians . Philippians . Colossians . I Thessalonians . II Thessalonians

I Timothy . II Timothy . Titus . Philemon . Hebrews . James . I Peter . II Peter . I John . II John . III John . Jude . Revelation

01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

ImageImage Image

............... Daniel 7:8, 23 / 8:23-25 / 9:26 / 11: 36-37, 45 .... II Thess 2:3-9
dadman
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Your first forum