Description of your first forum.

Postby dadman » Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:43 pm

Image Image Image . Matthew . Mark . Luke . John Image ...... Revelation 17

Acts . Romans . I Corinthians . II Corinthians . Galatians . Ephesians . Philippians . Colossians . I Thessalonians . II Thessalonians

I Timothy . II Timothy . Titus . Philemon . Hebrews . James . I Peter . II Peter . I John . II John . III John . Jude . Revelation

ImageImage Image Right click / Open in new tab

This Chapter's audio teaching on line

Revelation . 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ..... the doom of Babylon

Image .. Wayne Cash .. Wichita KS (2020)

17:01 .. then one of the seven angels who had the seven bowls came and spoke with me .. saying . . . come here ..
.......... I will show you the judgment of the great harlot who sits on many waters
17:02 .. with whom the kings of the earth committed acts of immorality .. and those who dwell on the earth were made
.......... drunk with the wine of her immorality
17:03 .. and he carried me away in the Spirit into a wilderness .. and I saw a woman sitting on a scarlet beast ..
.......... full of blasphemous names .. having seven heads and ten horns
17:04 .. the woman was clothed in purple and scarlet .. and adorned with gold and precious stones and pearls ..
.......... having in her hand a gold cup full of abominations and of the unclean things of her immorality
17:05 .. and on her forehead a name was written .. a mystery . . . BABYLON THE GREAT ..
.......... THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND OF THE ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH
17:06 .. and I saw the woman drunk with the blood of the Saints .. and with the blood of the witnesses of Jesus ..
.......... when I saw her .. I wondered greatly

17:07 .. and the angel said to me . . . why do you wonder .. I will tell you the mystery of the woman and of the beast that carries her ..
.......... which has the seven heads and the ten horns
17:08 .. the beast that you saw was .. and is not .. and is about to come up out of the abyss and go to destruction ..
.......... and those who dwell on the earth .. whose name has not been written in the book of life from the foundation of the world ..
.......... will wonder when they see the beast .. that he was and is not and will come

17:09 .. here is the mind which has wisdom .. the seven heads are seven mountains on which the woman sits
17:10 .. and they are seven kings .. five have fallen .. one is .. the other has not yet come .. and when he comes .. he must remain a little while
17:11 .. the beast which was and is not .. is himself also an eighth and is one of the seven .. and he goes to destruction
17:12 .. the ten horns which you saw are ten kings who have not yet received a kingdom ..
.......... but they receive authority as kings with the beast for one hour
17:13 .. these have one purpose .. and they give their power and authority to the beast

.................. victory for the Lamb

17:14 .. these will wage war against the lamb .. and the lamb will overcome them .. because he is Lord of lords and King of kings ..
.......... and those who are with him are the called and chosen and faithful
17:15 .. and he said to me . . . the waters which you saw where the harlot sits .. are peoples and multitudes and nations and tongues
17:16 .. and the ten horns which you saw .. and the beast .. these will hate the harlot and will make her desolate and naked ..
.......... and will eat her flesh and will burn her up with fire
17:17 .. for God has put it in their hearts to execute his purpose by having a common purpose .. and by giving their kingdom to the beast ..
.......... until the words of God will be fulfilled
17:18 .. the woman whom you saw is the great city .. which reigns over the kings of the earth

There will be in the tribulation period a great apostate ecclesiastical system headed up under a powerful religious leader .. drawing after it thousands of deluded worshipers .. who in reality are worshiping the devil and the beast .. this enormous world-system will be brought to a fearful end and all those connected with it will share its fate . . . many bible students believe that we have here the Roman Catholic system headed up in a fearfully apostate state .. a woman is symbolical of “church” (2 Cor 11:12) .. this woman (Rev 17:5) stands in contrast to the Church of Christ .. which is a “chaste virgin” .. the true Church is “espoused to one husband” .. this one is given up to the kings of the earth .. the Church is the “mystery of godliness” .. this one is “mystery Babylon” .. the Church offers “the cup of Salvation” .. this one offers “cup full of abominations” .. Mystery Babylon is rich .. and it has its seat on seven hills (Rome) .. Christ is seen here as the .. One Who shall overcome all false systems .. establishing himself as Lord of lords and King of kings ..... gty.org

Matthew . Mark . Luke . John ...... Revelation 17

Acts . Romans . I Corinthians . II Corinthians . Galatians . Ephesians . Philippians . Colossians . I Thessalonians . II Thessalonians

I Timothy . II Timothy . Titus . Philemon . Hebrews . James . I Peter . II Peter . I John . II John . III John . Jude . Revelation

01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

ImageImage

02-11-2019 .. Bill Salus: Mystery Babylon and the Harlot

00-00-2019 .. DESCRIPTION

dadman
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Your first forum