Description of your first forum.

Postby dadman » Thu May 28, 2015 9:34 pm

JOHN 14 .. <-- RETURN

If you (Apostles) had known me (Jesus) .. you would have known my father also .. from now on you know him .. and have seen him .. Philip said to him . . . Lord .. show us the father .. and it is enough for us .. Jesus said to him . . . have I been so long with you .. and yet you have not come to know me .. Philip . . . he who has seen me has seen the father .. how can you say .. show us the father .. do you not believe that I am in the father .. and the father is in me . . . the words that I say to you I do not speak on my own initiative .. but the father abiding in me does his works .. believe me that I am in the father and the father is in me .. otherwise believe because of the works themselves .. truly truly I say to you .. he who believes in me .. the works that I do .. he will do also .. and greater works than these he will do .. because I go to the father .. whatever you ask in my name .. that will I do .. so that the father may be glorified in the son .. If you ask me anything in my name . . . I will do it ...... John 14:7-14 http://dadmansabode.com/b/04/041402.mp3 <><

dadman
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Your first forum