Description of your first forum.

Postby dadman » Tue Aug 18, 2015 12:47 pm

<<<

reverend ..... but you and everybody who perpetuates the false doctrine of Dispensationalism are false prophets. Let that sink in. ..... sick, sick, sick individual" / "People like you .. the Jews out of luck .... I'll tell you what, why don't you back up YOUR position with scripture?
1 Show me where the word rapture is located in scripture.
2 Show me where there is a second and a third coming of Christ.
3 Show me where it says that the anti-Christ is a Catholic Bishop (pope)
4 Show me where it says that Revelation is written for a 21st century audience.
5 Show me where it says that none of this has happened before

Solar ..... Let me draw you a picture, and I'll do it very slowly, so you get it this time.
This a Religion forum, primarily Christian, where Christians can discuss religion, learn from one another, but when someone comes in trashing another Christians beliefs, interpretation of said belief, right or wrong, you crossed the line.

If you want to argue, take it to the Poli forum, but keep it out of the Religion forum.
I think you're a bright guy with a lot of knowledge to offer, just be cordial, that's all that's I ask
I understand, but debate, don't just write someone off. To those following the thread, your post appears as if you were unable to debate his points and resorted to childish insults

walkstall .... Hello!! YOU can not BANNED me. Now you can stop replying if you like. But like you I have right to say what I like. There is a God, how we get there is up to us ... Now if you don't like what I say it give you room to do a lot more preaching on this forum. Be you right or wrong it up to the reader to decide for themselves. We are not children we are adults and can think for ourselves be it right or wrong by your way of thinking .. You need to learn for kroz when I post something that she doesn't agree with she post a reply. She lays it out for me, I can take it or leave it. All this is just my way of thinking.

dadman .... Well ... We are not children we are adults and can think for ourselves be it right or wrong by your way of thinking .. when I post something you doesn't agree with then post a reply ... lay it out, I can take it or leave it. All this is just my way of thinking ... right ?

dadman
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Your first forum