Description of your first forum.

Postby dadman » Sat Oct 12, 2013 4:46 pm

Image Image Image . Matthew . Mark . Luke . John Image ...... I John 1

Acts . Romans . I Corinthians . II Corinthians . Galatians . Ephesians . Philippians . Colossians . I Thessalonians . II Thessalonians

I Timothy . II Timothy . Titus . Philemon . Hebrews . James . I Peter . II Peter . I John . II John . III John . Jude . Revelation

ImageImage Image Right click / Open in new tab

This Chapter's audio teaching on line

I John . 01 02 03 04 05 ..... introduction .. the Incarnate word

01:01 .. what was from the beginning .. what we have heard .. what we have seen with our eyes ..
.......... what we have looked at and touched with our hands .. concerning the word of life
01:02 .. and the life was manifested .. and we have seen and testify and proclaim to you the eternal life ..
.......... which was with the father and was manifested to us
01:03 .. what we have seen and heard we proclaim to you also .. so that you too may have fellowship with us ..
.......... and indeed our fellowship is with the father .. and with his son Jesus Christ
01:04 .. these things we write .. so that our joy may be made complete

.................. God is light

01:05 .. this is the message we have heard from him and announce to you .. that God is light .. and in him there is no darkness at all
01:06 .. If we say that we have fellowship with him and yet walk in the darkness .. we lie and do not practice the truth
01:07 .. but if we walk in the light as he himself is in the light .. we have fellowship with one another ..
.......... and the blood of Jesus his son cleanses us from all sin

01:08 .. If we say that we have no sin .. we are deceiving ourselves and the truth is not in us
01:09 .. If we confess our sins .. he is faithful and righteous to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness
01:10 .. If we say that we have not sinned .. we make him a liar and his word is not in us

Fellowship with the Father .. which has been made possible through the incarnation of Christ .. the eternal Word .. can be maintained only by walking in the light .. which signifies the recognizing of our sins with frank confession of them and forsaking of them as they are revealed to us .. and belief in Christ crucified as the remedy for sin . . . v 9 our sins were judicially dealt with at the cross (1 Pet. 2:24) which results in eternal life .. but unconfessed and unforsaken sin in the believer brings the loss of fellowship with God and chastisement (1 Cor 11:31–33) Confession of sin would not bring fellowship with God .. unless the sinner had accepted the finished work of Christ on the cross

Matthew . Mark . Luke . John ...... I John

Acts . Romans . I Corinthians . II Corinthians . Galatians . Ephesians . Philippians . Colossians . I Thessalonians . II Thessalonians

I Timothy . II Timothy . Titus . Philemon . Hebrews . James . I Peter . II Peter . I John . II John . III John . Jude . Revelation

01 02 03 04 05

ImageImage

Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Your first forum