Description of your first forum.

Postby dadman » Wed Sep 02, 2015 1:04 pm

Image .. The Pragmatic

=================================================
The Pragmatic:
..... posted [ ] < answered .... so tell me Pragmatic ..

The Pragmatic: "Christians are supposed to good people though ... You however, disprove such notions acting like a exaggerated negative version of that image:
loudmouth, obnoxious, offensive, self-righteous ... I forgot to mention: Ignoring questions and instead just sprout more nonsense. Commendable Christian behaviour indeed"
======== http://www.atheistrepublic.com/forums/d ... ment-27627

The Pragmatic: "instead just sprout more nonsense" ... can you please be more specific about what I have said that you determine to be "nonsense" ??
..... The Pragmatic: "self-righteous" .... so tell me Pragmatic .. what is self-righteousness .. and can a person be "righteous" in and of them self ?
..... The Pragmatic: "Christians are supposed to good people though" .... so tell me Pragmatic ... how do you define a "good person" ... and by who's standard do you make this judgement ?

[ ]

..... The Pragmatic: "Christians are supposed to good people though" .... so tell me Pragmatic ... how do you define a "good person" ... and by who's standard do you make this judgement ?
http://www.atheistrepublic.com/forums/d ... ment-27640
==========
...... so tell me Pragmatic ... how do you define a "good person" ... and by who's standard do you make this judgement ?

The Pragmatic: "LoL ... You don't want to waste your precious time on answering questions, but want me to answer yours? And on a subject that has already been debated page after page on this forum, no less ... Adding to that the moral elegance and mental maturity you have already displayed in this thread. How thick can irony be spread? Seem like there is no limit."

...... so in other words you really have no clue ?
================================== http://www.atheistrepublic.com/forums/d ... ment-27649

[ ]

The Pragmatic: "Christians are supposed to good people though ... You however, disprove such notions acting like a exaggerated negative version of that image:
loudmouth, obnoxious, offensive, self-righteous ... I forgot to mention: Ignoring questions and instead just sprout more nonsense. Commendable Christian behaviour indeed"
==========
The Pragmatic: "self-righteous" .... so tell me Pragmatic .. what is self-righteousness .. and can a person be "righteous" in and of them self ?
================================================= http://www.atheistrepublic.com/forums/d ... ment-27650

The Pragmatic: "Christians are supposed to good people though" ....
so tell me Pragmatic ... how do you define a "good person" ... and by who's standard do you make this judgement ?

The Pragmatic: "self-righteous" ....
so tell me Pragmatic .. what is self-righteousness ? .. and can a person be "righteous" in and of them self ?

..... so in other words you really have no clue ?"

The Pragmatic: "yo ass is only provin mah point wit dat kind of immature response please git up outta tha sandbox like you could enlighten our asses all what tha frack is yo' purpose ta write up in dis forum Is it ta further feed tha caricature of tha mad salty bigoted immature narrow-minded persecuted Christianz or is it ta straight-up participate up in some form of debate n stuff like that"

..... so in other words you have no clue times two ?"

The Pragmatic: "instead just sprout more nonsense" ... (is it sprout or spout ? lol)
can you please be more specific about what I have said that you determine to be "nonsense" ?? ... maybe I need to clarify

dadman
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Your first forum