Description of your first forum.

Postby dadman » Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:46 pm

Annanicole .. http://www.debate.org/annanicole/

no seriously annanichole . . . . when (past tense) did this happen ??
so remind me annanichole . . . . when did this happen ?? .. I must have missed it .. lol

============================================================
http://www.debate.org/forums/religion/t ... /2#1315262
.. has he already taken control of his Kingdom on Earth ?

Certainly He has. Do you think He has a kingdom but "has not taken control"? Jesus Christ reigns over His kingdom right now.

.. has Satan been bound ? ..

Yep.

is the lion lying down w/ the lamb ??

Since the phrase is figurative in the first place and denotes a time of peace and tranquility, yes. Do you actually think that God intends for a literal lion to lie out in the pasture with a literal lamb at some point in the future. Is that the best you can do - or the best God can do?

Actually, premillennialism is a form of a cult. It's an entire system of theology that at its root is infidelic. I think you'll find that you have A LOT in common with the Witnesses/WatchTower. They, like you, demote Jesus Christ from the King to a mere crown prince. The only difference is that they say He became King in 1914 - and you say He's still waiting, like Prince Charles.

=========================================================

Are you freaking nuts? You should join up with XXXXX .. Another ridiculous post .. You must answer questions .. And here you are coming on here trying to say blah blah blah ... Be sure and inform us of that .. You didn't know enough to have a discussion .. You do not even offer a decent quibble .. How old are you ? 12 ? . . . For the dense, which is what we are dealing with here .. Now back up and answer the questions instead of offering meaningless and semi-literate quibbles . . . The guy bemoans that he can't engage in an intelligent discussion, then look what he does

Matt 23: 34-37

Therefore, behold, I send unto you prophets, and wise men, and scribes: some of them shall ye kill and crucify; and some of them shall ye scourge in your synagogues, and persecute from city to city: that upon you may come all the righteous blood shed on the earth, from the blood of Abel the righteous unto the blood of Zachariah son of Barachiah, whom ye slew between the sanctuary and the altar. Verily I say unto you, All these things shall come upon this generation. O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, that killeth the prophets, and stoneth them that are sent unto her! how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not! Behold, your house is left unto you desolate."

Matt 24: 33-34

"even so ye also, when ye see all these things, know ye that he is nigh, even at the doors. Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass away, till all these things be accomplished."

And here you are, coming on here trying to say that Matt 24: 4-35 have not been fulfilled!

Just look at what you said: "wars / economic collapse and chaos / earthquakes / signs in the Heavens / deceptions / depravities / perversions "

Jesus never said that wars would immediately precede his literal second coming, nor earthquakes, nor famines, nor signs - or any of the rest of that stuff. In fact, He said it would come as a thief in the night.
dadman
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Your first forum