Description of your first forum.

Postby dadman » Wed May 04, 2016 4:53 pm

Image .. DarkYear ........ dadman response .. ..... end of discussion ... [url=xxxxx]2016-00-00[/url] .....

Science not concluded. There is no consensus at all within the scientific community ... http://www.wired.com/2015/10/science-ca ... fe-begins/
There are very few hard lines in biology. Almost nothing is cut and dry ... So....if scientists and doctors who specialize in the birthing process can't come to even a majority opinion (the largest opinion is viability, 22-26 weeks, but this opinion does not constitute a majority) than nobody has an objective scientific principal to turn to. We just have opinions. And if nobody can objectively prove their stance, why should we let the GOVERNMENT make that decision for us?

........ um, from the moment of conception (science concluded) .... nothing is added to the then fertilized egg .... nothing but time and nutrition .. the then fertilized egg is the beginning of a new Human life in and of itself .... to murder it anytime after that point is to murder a Human life period .... a sperm cell or an unfertilized egg is not a Human life in and of itself ..... your opinion of "life not worthy of protection or can be killed because it is dependent" is indeed clouded and flawed ..... even a one year old (after birth) child is still (externally) dependent on another .. but is INDEED an independent Human life in and of itself .... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAZRS5yZHGY video

2016-05-04 ..... Can you tell me when the fetus is an independent life form? I mean, you are so very educated, you took bio 101, right?
So this should be easy, right? .... PS...dadman? dad...man? You really* want us all to know how manly you are, huh? Why not call yourself testosteronepenis?

........ obviously "educated" beyond your intelligence .... lol ... Stupid defined = willfully ignorant

2016-05-04 ..... Yeah. I've taken multiple level college classes. That's how I know they [sperm & egg] are alive.
Now answer my question, can you prove that an embryo or fetus is an independent lifeform?

dadman
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Your first forum