Description of your first forum.

Postby dadman » Sun Mar 27, 2016 12:42 pm

Image .. SlapShot
2016-00-00 .....
dadman response
end of discussion

2016-05-26 ..... You guys should really think about answering this, and what it will mean for you and your belief (delusion?) in your sky gods, since I think it is only a matter of time before we learn that we are merely one out of Millions of Civilizations in our Universe.

This question on [what is] love has been bandied about here many times .... Here is the answer as to what love is ... The feeling of emotion we homo sapiens define as love is simply a certain mix of neurotransmitters in our brains, in a way they give is feelings of content and joy and sometimes euphoria. We feel love when somebody is providing what we want ... All human emotions are borne of chemicals firing in the brain ... Love, have, envy, jealousy, and anger ... Our brains are little more than organic feedback loops ... Hope this helps!

DM ................ no this really does not help ..... it's a stupid comment born of one w/ his head in the sand and or up his .. typical of an atheist though ... indeed to be expected
===========================================
And this proves to me that you probably know very little about evolution, and I doubt you even read the book ... If you had you would know it cast no aspersions on our modern day understanding of evolution. Or the mountains of evidence we have accumulated for it. We have far more proof than Darwin had. Including transitional fossils and DNA .... Evolution has never been seriously challenged by any opposing science. Only by religoiouis zealots who are hereby in scientific education in biology and anthropology .... Evolution has passed every test and challenge ever thrown at it, and with flying colors .... Ninety-five percent of all professional scientists believe in evolution .... I have debunked every challenge to it on this site. Including that of irreducible complexity .... Lastly...sure, Darwin had his doubts. But this in no way discredits evolution. He was simply one of the science's founders. If he were around today and privvy to all the proof we have he would have NO doubts .... Copernicus had doubts too. Does this mean that the fact the earth orbits the sun is any less valid? .... no ... Doubt is part of the scientific process. Doubt, testing, experimenting, observation, and then cautious conclusion. All subject to further tests. This is now we roll ... you guys on the other hand have nothing to back your fairy tale claims except for your Bible. A book of Hebrew mythology. I have challenged you guys many times here. And have never been offered a reasonable shred of proof. Like in my last thread debunking prayer. Not one believer camse forward to challenge me ... Why? .... Because you know you have nothing, except the groundless beliefs....delusions....in your heads .... http://www.createdebate.com/argument/ne ... 2/703859/1
=========================================
The gaping problem with that lame analogy is that when we see a band perform we have vast and irrefutable evidence for the existence of the artists, and how the equipment works and how sound is propagated .... All thanks to science, BTW .... Whereas you zealots offer zero proof or even evidence for your fairy tales. Your imaginary friends .... Sad indeed .... What are you guys so scared of? That you find it necessary to invent these gods? Can you not accept life on its own terms? .... Can you not put away childish things? .... This too, I find sad .... http://www.createdebate.com/argument/ne ... 2/703860/1
Lots of drugs, booze, sex, and debauchery. An ffm threesome with my gf and her friend, as a way to pay Atheist homage to the Christian triune God ...
And fond memories of my Altar Poop from yesterday ... Hail Satan!
By sinning as much as I can and then coming here and mocking some Christians.
Do a few anti-religion posts. And also working on my dissertation that totally proves we are products of evolution.
Whenever I am immersed in science and wisdom it is a by proxy refutation and dismissal of religion.
Which is nothing but ignorant superstitions.

DM ................ XX

dadman
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Your first forum