Description of your first forum.

Postby dadman » Fri May 05, 2017 1:39 pm

2017-05-05
========================================
FE = No, volcanoes aren't fake --------- neither are Satellites and the ISS, prove me wrong ?
FE = your retarted ----- and you indeed have no answers to the question posed to you, nor do you know how to spell ---- 25608 posts ?? < what a waste of time and life
FE = There are no corners in the oval office of the white house, this is evidence that our government knows that the Earth is a circular plane and is deceiving us with the internet, satellites, space stations, and such. --------- omG !!!!! this is what happens when the inmates are allowed access to computers
Indeed, I'm not really getting anywhere - however I believe it has nothing to do with "spamming"
FE = Spamming unrelated threads with your angry noob stuff won't get you anywhere. --------- answers my mam ---- answers
your angry noob stuff ?? -- lol
FE I think you're on the wrong thread, maybe wrong web site. ---- oh I'm on the right website alright --- needing honest answers still from the FEers --- so tell me - what are these little "stars" I see moving across the sky in an orderly fashion on a clear moonless night ?? ... someone please tell me --- still waiting
FE = Don't need to answer these questions to prove that the earth is flat --------- um, yeah, ya kinda do
FE = volcanoes are government fabrications that doesn't and never existed --------- omG !!!!!
SE = Wait so volcanoes are fake now? Do you have any proof that volcanoes aren't real? -- I'd love to see the proof too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSwQfzA-sxo

FE = There's something flying around up there - but it's not in space. < how do you know? --
and you still have not answered (completed the debate) as to what it is or what they are --- "stratollites or pseudolites" ??

================================================================

FE = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX --------- omG !!!!!

boodidlie .. You have received a warning for spamming. Please cease these activities and abide by the forum rules otherwise we will take further action .. Regards, The The Flat Earth Society Team.
dadman
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Your first forum