Description of your first forum.

Postby dadman » Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:58 am

Image Image Image . Matthew . Mark . Luke . John Image ...... Ephesians 2

Acts . Romans . I Corinthians . II Corinthians . Galatians . Ephesians . Philippians . Colossians . I Thessalonians . II Thessalonians

I Timothy . II Timothy . Titus . Philemon . Hebrews . James . I Peter . II Peter . I John . II John . III John . Jude . Revelation

ImageImage Image Right click / Open in new tab

This Chapter's audio teaching on line

Ephesians . 01 02 03 04 05 06 ..... made alive in Christ

02:01 .. and you were dead in your trespasses and sins
02:02 .. in which you formerly walked according to the course of this world .. according to the prince of the power of the air ..
......... of the spirit that is now working in the sons of disobedience
02:03 .. among them we too all formerly lived in the lusts of our flesh .. indulging the desires of the flesh and of the mind ..
......... and were by nature children of wrath .. even as the rest
02:04 .. but God .. being rich in mercy .. because of his great love with which he loved us
02:05 .. even when we were dead in our transgressions .. made us alive together with Christ (by grace you have been saved)
02:06 .. and raised us up with him .. and seated us with him in the heavenly places in Christ Jesus
02:07 .. so that in the ages to come he might show the surpassing riches of his grace in kindness toward us in Christ Jesus

02:08 .. for by grace you have been saved through faith .. and that not of yourselves .. it is the gift of God
02:09 .. not as a result of works .. so that no one may boast
02:10 .. for we are his workmanship .. created in Christ Jesus for good works ..
......... which God prepared beforehand so that we would walk in them

02:11 .. therefore remember that formerly you .. the Gentiles in the flesh .. who are called “uncircumcision” by the so-called “circumcision” ..
......... which is performed in the flesh by human hands
02:12 .. remember that you were at that time separate from Christ .. excluded from the commonwealth of Israel ..
......... and strangers to the covenants of promise .. having no hope and without God in the world

02:13 .. but now in Christ Jesus you who formerly were far off have been brought near by the blood of Christ
02:14 .. for he himself is our peace .. who made both groups into one and broke down the barrier of the dividing wall
02:15 .. by abolishing in his flesh the enmity .. which is the Law of commandments contained in ordinances ..
......... so that in himself he might make the two into one new man .. thus establishing peace

02:16 .. and might reconcile them both in one body to God through the cross .. by it having put to death the enmity
02:17 .. and he came and preached peace to you who were far away .. and peace to those who were near
02:18 .. for through him we both have our access in one Spirit to the Father
02:19 .. so then you are no longer strangers and aliens .. but you are fellow citizens with the saints .. and are of God’s household
02:20 .. having been built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets .. Christ Jesus himself being the corner stone
02:21 .. in whom the whole building .. being fitted together .. is growing into a holy temple in the Lord
02:22 .. in whom you also are being built together into a dwelling of God in the Spirit

A state of sin apart from Christ .. is a state of spiritual death and bondage to Satan .. a great and happy change is possible on the basis of Christ’s finished redemption whereby men are quickened to eternal life by faith apart from their own merits .. God .. the Father .. is the author of the plan .. Christ .. the Son .. laid the foundation .. and the Holy Spirit raises the superstructure . . . . v 7 one great purpose of Christ’s salvation is to reveal in ages to come the exceeding riches of God’s grace .. If all men were saved .. it could never be made to appear that we did really deserve to die .. In spite of the cross .. we .. angels .. and universe would doubt it .. the loss of some men through rejection of Christ sets that doubt at rest and proves to all eternity that those who are saved were by nature the children of wrath .. even as others

Matthew . Mark . Luke . John ...... Ephesians 2

Acts . Romans . I Corinthians . II Corinthians . Galatians . Ephesians . Philippians . Colossians . I Thessalonians . II Thessalonians

I Timothy . II Timothy . Titus . Philemon . Hebrews . James . I Peter . II Peter . I John . II John . III John . Jude . Revelation

01 02 03 04 05 06

ImageImage

dadman
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Your first forum