Description of your first forum.

Postby dadman » Sat Dec 17, 2016 2:48 pm

< RETURN ... Stand alone >

040301 Image the new birth .. Biblia.com .. gty.org .. Recorded Apr 19 1970 Image

040302 Image Jesus teaches the teacher .. Biblia.com .. gty.org .. Recorded Jan 13 2013 Image

040303 Image The Blueprint for Being Born Again .. Biblia.com .. gty.org .. Recorded Jan 20 2013

040304 Image God's role in regeneration .. Biblia.com .. gty.org .. Recorded Jan 27 2013 Image

040305 Image the divine summons .. Biblia.com .. gty.org .. Recorded Feb 03 2013 Image

John 03:01 .. now there was a man of the Pharisees .. named Nicodemus .. a ruler of the Jews
03:02 .. this man came to Jesus by night and said to him . . . Rabbi .. we know that you have come from God as a teacher ..
.......... for no one can do these signs that you do unless God is with him
03:03 .. Jesus answered and said to him . . . truly truly I say to you . . . unless one is born again .. he cannot see the kingdom of God
03:04 .. Nicodemus said to him . . . how can a man be born when he is old .. He cannot enter a second time into his mother’s womb and be born .. can he
03:05 .. Jesus answered . . . truly truly I say to you . . . unless one is born of water and the Spirit he cannot enter into the kingdom of God
03:06 .. that which is born of the flesh is flesh .. and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit
03:07 .. do not be amazed that I said to you .. you must be born again
03:08 .. the wind blows where it wishes and you hear the sound of it .. but do not know where it comes from and where it is going ..
......... so is everyone who is born of the Spirit
03:09 .. Nicodemus said to him . . . how can these things be
03:10 .. Jesus answered and said to him . . . are you the teacher of Israel and do not understand these things

**Do I have to believe in religion to have a relationship with Yeshua?**
-------------------------------------
no ..... it's not "religion" you are to believe in .... you can do nothing to contribute to a relationship with Yeshua
you can do nothing to contribute to your own salvation
you must [abandon ALL works](http://dadmansabode.com/b/01/010503.mp3) / intellectualism / elitism / religiosity / merit / etc etc ...... ALL amounts to zero, zip, zilch, nada ...
all you can DO ... is to respond to God's call ... when (or IF) God CALLS you from death to life
IF you are to find salvation .. that salvation is initiated by God ..... not you
just as you contributed nothing to your own physical birth
you can contribute nothing to your own spiritual birth ....... [you MUST be born again](http://www.ccfwichita.com/media/freebib ... ohn_03.mp3) (spiritual birth)
he who is born once dies twice ([Rev 20:14](viewtopic.php?p=740#p740)) .... he who is born twice ([Jn 3:3](viewtopic.php?p=132#p132)) dies once < [go and learn what this means - John 3](viewtopic.php?p=132#p132)
dadman
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Your first forum