Description of your first forum.

Postby dadman » Tue May 12, 2015 12:30 pm

LUKE 21 .. <-- RETURN

Jesus: But before all these things .. they will lay their hands on you and will persecute you .. delivering you to the synagogues and prisons .. bringing you before kings and governors for my name’s sake .. It will lead to an opportunity for your testimony .. so make up your minds not to prepare beforehand to defend yourselves .. for I will give you utterance and wisdom which none of your opponents will be able to resist or refute .. but you will be betrayed even by parents and brothers and relatives and friends .. and they will put some of you to death .. and you will be hated by all because of my name ..... Luke 21:12-17 ><> viewtopic.php?p=127#p127 <><

Now the earth was corrupt in God’s sight and was full of violence ..... Genesis 6:11 < Jesus said that this will be the state of the world at the time of his return < art we there yet ??

Then he (Jesus) told them a parable . . . behold the fig tree and all the trees .. as soon as they put forth leaves .. you see it and know for yourselves that summer is now near .. so you also .. when you see these things happening . . . recognize that the kingdom of God is near ..

truly I (Jesus) say to you .. this generation will not pass away until all things take place .. heaven and earth will pass away .. but my words will not pass away ..... Luke 21:29-33 viewtopic.php?p=127#p127 <><

dadman
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Your first forum