Description of your first forum.

Postby dadman » Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:36 pm

Image .....Adopted by God - Selected Scriptures

The Adoption of the Believer Recorded 29 Oct 2017 Image

Galations 04:01 .. now I say .. as long as the heir is a child .. he does not differ at all from a slave although he is owner of everything
04:02 .. but he is under guardians and managers until the date set by the father
04:03 .. so also we .. while we were children .. were held in bondage under the elemental things of the world
04:04 .. but when the fullness of the time came .. God sent forth his Son .. born of a woman .. born under the Law
04:05 .. so that he might redeem those who were under the Law .. that we might receive the adoption as sons
04:06 .. because you are sons .. God has sent forth the Spirit of his Son into our hearts .. crying .. abba father

The Inheritance You Can’t Lose Recorded 12 Nov 2017 Image

Galations 04:07 .. therefore you are no longer a slave .. but a son .. and if a son .. then an heir through God
04:08 .. however at that time .. when you did not know God .. you were slaves to those which by nature are no gods
04:09 .. but now that you have come to know God .. or rather to be known by God .. how is it that you turn back again to the weak and
......... worthless elemental things .. to which you desire to be enslaved all over again
04:10 .. you observe days and months and seasons and years
04:11 .. I fear for you .. that perhaps I have labored over you in vain

the Spirit of adoption .. Recorded Dec 04 2011 Image

Romans 08:14 .. for all who are being led by the Spirit of God .. these are sons of God
08:15 .. for you have not received a spirit of slavery leading to fear again ..
......... but you have received a spirit of adoption as sons by which we cry out . . . abba father
08:16 .. the Spirit himself testifies with our spirit that we are children of God

heirs of God .. Recorded Dec 11 2011 Image

Romans 08:17 .. and if children .. heirs also .. heirs of God and fellow heirs with Christ ..
......... if indeed we suffer with him so that we may also be glorified with him
08:18 .. for I consider that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory that is to be revealed to us

the new Heaven and the new Earth .. part 3 of 3 .. Recorded Jan 22 1995 Image

Revelation 21:04 .. and he will wipe away every tear from their eyes .. and there will no longer be any death .. there will no longer be any mourning ..
.......... or crying .. or pain .. the first things have passed away
21:05 .. and he who sits on the throne said . . . behold .. I am making all things new .. and he said . . . write .. for these words are faithful and true
21:06 .. then he said to me . . . It is done .. I am the Alpha and the Omega .. the beginning and the end ..
.......... I will give to the one who thirsts from the spring of the water of life without cost
21:07 .. he who overcomes will inherit these things .. and I will be his God and he will be my son
21:08 .. but for the cowardly and unbelieving and abominable and murderers and immoral persons and sorcerers and idolaters and all liars ..
.......... their part will be in the lake that burns with fire and brimstone .. which is the second death

dadman
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Your first forum