Description of your first forum.

Postby dadman » Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:11 pm

Image Image Image . Matthew . Mark . Luke . John Image ...... Romans 16

Acts . Romans . I Corinthians . II Corinthians . Galatians . Ephesians . Philippians . Colossians . I Thessalonians . II Thessalonians

I Timothy . II Timothy . Titus . Philemon . Hebrews . James . I Peter . II Peter . I John . II John . III John . Jude . Revelation

ImageImage Image Right click / Open in new tab

This Chapter's audio teaching on line

Romans . 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ..... greetings and love expressed

16:01 .. I commend to you our sister Phoebe .. who is a servant of the church which is at Cenchrea
16:02 .. that you receive her in the Lord in a manner worthy of the saints .. and that you help her in whatever matter she may have need of you ..
......... for she herself has also been a helper of many .. and of myself as well
16:03 .. greet Prisca and Aquila .. my fellow workers in Christ Jesus
16:04 .. who for my life risked their own necks .. to whom not only do I give thanks .. but also all the churches of the Gentiles
16:05 .. also greet the church that is in their house .. greet Epaenetus .. my beloved .. who is the first convert to Christ from Asia
16:06 .. greet Mary .. who has worked hard for you
16:07 .. greet Andronicus and Junias .. my kinsmen and my fellow prisoners .. who are outstanding among the apostles ..
......... who also were in Christ before me
16:08 .. greet Ampliatus .. my beloved in the Lord
16:09 .. greet Urbanus .. our fellow worker in Christ .. and Stachys my beloved
16:10 .. greet Apelles .. the approved in Christ .. greet those who are of the household of Aristobulus
16:11 .. greet Herodion .. my kinsman .. greet those of the household of Narcissus .. who are in the Lord
16:12 .. greet Tryphaena and Tryphosa .. workers in the Lord .. greet Persis the beloved .. who has worked hard in the Lord
16:13 .. greet Rufus .. a choice man in the Lord .. also his mother and mine
16:14 .. greet Asyncritus .. Phlegon .. Hermes .. Patrobas .. Hermas and the brethren with them
16:15 .. greet Philologus and Julia .. Nereus and his sister .. and Olympas .. and all the saints who are with them
16:16 .. greet one another with a holy kiss .. all the churches of Christ greet you

16:17 .. now I urge you .. brethren .. keep your eye on those who cause dissensions and hindrances contrary to the
......... teaching which you learned .. and turn away from them
16:18 .. for such men are slaves .. not of our Lord Christ but of their own appetites ..
......... and by their smooth and flattering speech they deceive the hearts of the unsuspecting
16:19 .. for the report of your obedience has reached to all .. therefore I am rejoicing over you ..
......... but I want you to be wise in what is good and innocent in what is evil
16:20 .. the God of peace will soon crush Satan under your feet .. the grace of our Lord Jesus be with you
16:21 .. Timothy my fellow worker greets you .. and so do Lucius and Jason and Sosipater .. my kinsmen
16:22 .. I Tertius .. who write this letter .. greet you in the Lord
16:23 .. Gaius .. host to me and to the whole church .. greets you .. Erastus .. the city treasurer greets you ..
......... and Quartus .. the brother
16:24 .. the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all . . . amen

16:25 .. now to him who is able to establish you according to my gospel and the preaching of Jesus Christ ..
......... according to the revelation of the mystery which has been kept secret for long ages past
16:26 .. but now is manifested .. and by the Scriptures of the prophets .. according to the commandment of the eternal God ..
......... has been made known to all the nations .. leading to obedience of faith
16:27 .. to the only wise God .. through Jesus Christ .. be the glory forever . . . . amen

Courtesy and Christianity go together .. acknowledgment of favors and greetings of love are returns we should make to our fellow laborers in the Gospel for their joy and encouragement . . . . v 17-18 mark the believers attitude toward men who bring in doctrines contrary to Jesus Christ .. we are to MARK them (Isa 8:20) .. we are to AVOID them (2 Tim 3:5 & 2 John 10) .. we are not to go to listen to them .. nor admit them into the house to argue with them .. this is the Scriptural plan for resisting their teachings

Matthew . Mark . Luke . John ...... Romans 16

Acts . Romans . I Corinthians . II Corinthians . Galatians . Ephesians . Philippians . Colossians . I Thessalonians . II Thessalonians

I Timothy . II Timothy . Titus . Philemon . Hebrews . James . I Peter . II Peter . I John . II John . III John . Jude . Revelation

01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

ImageImage

dadman
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Your first forum