Description of your first forum.

Postby dadman » Mon Dec 29, 2014 7:43 pm

1787 . 1809 . 1829 . 1864 . 1902

1864 Walter McKinnon Cleary

1902 Robert Walter Emmet Cleary April 6th ~ Quio Quebec canada
. . married Theresa Johnston

. . . . . child 1928 Robert William Cleary BIRTH MO/DAY ~ New York .......... Robert William >
. . . . . child 1929 William Joseph Cleary BIRTH MO/DAY ~ New York .......... William Joseph >

. . married Lena Lorene Wheeler/Gerow on Oct 25th 1934 . . . . . . . . . Robert died 1974 March 29th ~ Wichita, Kansas

.......... . . . . . child 1937 Kathleen Lorene Cleary March 12th ~ Wichita, Kansas .......... Kathleen Lorene >
.......... . . . . . child 1953 Mary Ellen Cleary February 23rd ~ Wichita, Kansas .......... Mary Ellen >
.......... . . . . . child 1957 Robert William Cleary II May 8th ~ Wichita, Kansas .......... Robert William II >

. . married Robert Walter Emmet Cleary on Oct 25th 1934 . . . . . . . . . Lena died 2007 May 26th ~ Wichita, Kansas

. . . . . child 1931 Barbara Ann Cleary (adopted by R Cleary) BIRTH MO/DAY ~ Wichita, Kansas .......... Barbara Ann >
. . . . . child 1933 Daniel Joseph Cleary (adopted by R Cleary) BIRTH MO/DAY ~ Wichita, Kansas .......... Daniel Joseph

1912 Lena Lorene Wheeler November 1st ~ Wichita, Kansas
. . married Fred Sidney Gerow

1882 Mattie Belle Funk

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

date: Mar 5, 2023, 9:11 PM
Wow !! .... thank you Bob ... you've given me a gold mine of information here .. I'll have a great time going through this and placing on my family website (eventually) ... I have no information on my sister Kathleen, I don't think she does email ... we have not spoken for 7 years (family crap) ... 'don't know much about facebook' < believe me, you're better off for that.I'm sure we all have different shades of the same color .... I do believe that Dad's bloodline was the better line.I really wish I could have known your grandfather ... I met him one time at my dad's funeral ... It must have flown over my head about who these men were (Bob and Bill). I didn't realize until my mid twenties that I had two brothers ... Bill did locate dad when I was about 4/5 and I have some photos of that meeting ... I know that dad did attempt to locate his two sons at one point but was discouraged to continue by a parish priest .. 'no need to complicate a has been situation gone by' I wish he had not complied... why my mom and dad named me Robert William, I have no clue, I really wished that they hadn't ... I usually refer to myself as Robert William IIPatricia Keefe did pass away about 5 years ago ? ... I'll always thank God for her reaching out to us with such valuable information.I do not possess a photo of the 'missal' it was only mentioned in the info that Pat sent to me.I gleaned the info from that book I wanted and then passed the book on to a guy named Richard Stoneman .... r.stoneman@mac.com in Canada ... his G Grandfather (1845 Lawrence) and my G grandfather (1829 Patrick) were brothers / the oldest and the youngest ... I never heard back from him.Holy wow !! .. you have a really beautiful family, and finally a girl ?? < tons of dynamic ... all those brothers ? God help the boy who tries to date her XD ha ha ..... anyhow, thanks again for your family genealogy and please do stay in touch ... blessings always .... Robby II ..... robbycleary.com 

On Thu, Mar 2, 2023 at 5:42 PM Robert Seeley <rseeley71@outlook.com> wrote:
Hi Robby- Glad to hear from you again, thanks so much! Jealous you are almost retired- I’ve got another 20 years to go LOL. Hope you don’t mind me emailing, I don’t know much about Facebook, never really use it, but opened an account and was happy I found you and Kathleen on there. Pat O’Keefe (is she still with us?) had told me years ago someone in your family had a missal from Patrick Cleary (circled below) on which was noted they “sailed from Limerick on April 12, 1836”. Do you have it? I’d give my right arm to see even a photo of that! Hard to believe my Grandpa Cleary (your half brother) died 40 years ago this past Jan. 6. I loved him so much and miss him terribly still. If I get to heaven he’ll be the first person I’ll look for!!! He was aprofoundly holy, religious, patriotic good man- you would have liked him very much. I attached some photos I thought you might like, forgive me if you already have them.Your grandfather Walter Cleary logging in CanadaYour father and my great grandmother Catharine (Johnston) Cleary weddingMy Grandpa Cleary WWII Navy photoMy Grandpa and Grandma Cleary photo from my mom and dad’s wedding (Robert & Catharine (Cleary) Seeley)My family- as you can see God blessed us with another little girl (finally!) since we last spoke. She is the princess of the family- trying not to spoil her. Take care. Feel free to forward to your sister Kathleen if she does email. God bless,Bob    gs7pbKl

--
http://dadmansabode.com/

dadman
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Your first forum