Description of your first forum.

Postby dadman » Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:14 pm

dadman / nb02 .. http://www.religionforums.org/Forum-General-Religion <>< 60 / 302

dadman - this is a discussion and debate site, please engage in discussion right here. There is no proselytising here and posters are not allowed to threaten others with whatever vision of doom suits their faith system. Commercial links of any sort aren't allowed including those for selling books, and links to personal sites and proselytising sites are not allowed either. If you have any questions about how the rules work here please pm any mod. Thank you.

[quote='Visqueen' pid='236622' dateline='1434114385']dadman - dis be a gangbangin' finger-lickin' rap n' rap battle crib, please engage up in rap right here, so peek-a-boo, clear tha way, I be comin' thru fo'sho. There is no proselytisin here n' postas is not allowed ta threaten others wit whatever vision of doom suits they faith system. Commercial linkz of any sort aren't allowed includin dem fo' pushin books, n' links ta underground cribs n' proselytisin cribs is not allowed either n' shiite. If you have any thangs bout how tha frack tha rulez work here please pm any mod. Y'all KNOW dat shiite, muthafreaka! Thank yo thugged-out ass.[/quote]

Well first of all a warning is not a threat ..
I have no ability in and of myself to send anyone to Hell ... and since I have no ability to express my Biblical Faith here ....
I should say no more .. and would not waste my time on a "discussion" forum that suppresses free thought ....
thank you for your time .. have a good day

... may the ban begin

Concerning the (soon to emerge)
Antichrist and False Prophet (Revelation 13)
what are we (Christians) to anticipate (Matthew 24)
before the return of Jesus Christ

I contend ...........

[hr]
I contend we will see a trending toward a global cultural sexual perversion and societies demanding
that we not only accept but embrace this new world / secular "morality" ..... or ELSE

....... case in point = the latest demand to call Bruce Catlyn

[hr]
I contend we will see a trending toward "falling away" (apostasy) ...
as the last church in chapter 3 of Revelation is the church (un-redeemed) laodicea
characterized by the will of the people rather than the will of God .. they are sufficiant in their own self-righteousness ...
and although they call themselves the Bride .. they indeed have more/most in common with the Harlot of Revelation 17 ..
many so-called churches of today hold un-biblical doctrine if not outright anti-biblical doctrine .... I believe this falling away is now in full force

XXXXXXXXXXX

more here

[quote='Herminator' pid='236583'] XXXXXXXXXX [/quote]
dadman
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Your first forum