Description of your first forum.

Postby dadman » Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:24 am

Robert Cleary

viewtopic.php?p=2248#p2248

Your driver has been reported to wichita authorities.. Your response should be prepared

Can you tell me when this occurred? I noticed the date in the video says 4/8/2015. We would like to address this, but to identify the driver, we will need to know when this happened. Thank you for making us aware of this.

This happened in wichita kansas.. At 7:38 am. Westbound on kellogg / west of webb road

On April 8th?

viewtopic.php?p=2248#p2248 .. yes April 8th

This video has also been sent to Wichita Authorities (mamy@wichita.gov) .. They will soon be in contact (hopefully) .. we suggest you (Eagle Express Lines) get your course of action in response to this matter of your driver prepared ....

https://youtu.be/SiwBe0Ns-JU

I posted this to their (Eagle Express Lines) FB page … From Ken-Wartick .. KWartick@txtav.com

Wichita Police Department South Bureau

this video has also been sent to Wichita Authorities .. They will soon be in contact .. we suggest you get your course of action in response to this matter of your driver prepared .... https://youtu.be/SiwBe0Ns-JU

mamy@wichita.gov

Detective Amy,

This is in regards to our conversation on Friday regarding dashcam video I had of the jogger accident at 13th and Greenwich. I was unable to email the video to you due to the size of the file, a friend of my uploaded this to youtube for you to view. There are 2 videos on this site, one of which is the jogger accident video. The following is the link to the video:

viewtopic.php?p=2237#p2237

Give me a call at 316-640-2111 if you have any questions.

Ken Wartick .. KWartick@txtav.com

dadman
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Your first forum