Description of your first forum.

Postby dadman » Fri Oct 25, 2013 11:40 am

Image Image Image . Matthew . Mark . Luke . John Image ...... I Corinthians 5

Acts . Romans . I Corinthians . II Corinthians . Galatians . Ephesians . Philippians . Colossians . I Thessalonians . II Thessalonians

I Timothy . II Timothy . Titus . Philemon . Hebrews . James . I Peter . II Peter . I John . II John . III John . Jude . Revelation

ImageImage Image Right click / Open in new tab

This Chapter's audio teaching on line

I Corinthians . 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ..... immorality rebuked

05:01 .. It is actually reported that there is immorality among you .. and immorality of such a kind as does not exist even among the Gentiles ..
......... that someone has his father’s wife
05:02 .. you have become arrogant and have not mourned instead .. so that the one who had done this deed would be removed from your midst
05:03 .. for I .. on my part .. though absent in body but present in spirit .. have already judged him who has so committed this ..
......... as though I were present
05:04 .. In the name of our Lord Jesus .. when you are assembled .. and I with you in spirit .. with the power of our Lord Jesus
05:05 .. I have decided to deliver such a one to Satan for the destruction of his flesh ..
......... so that his spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus

05:06 .. your boasting is not good .. do you not know that a little leaven leavens the whole lump of dough
05:07 .. clean out the old leaven so that you may be a new lump .. just as you are in fact unleavened ..
......... for Christ our passover also has been sacrificed
05:08 .. therefore let us celebrate the feast .. not with old leaven .. nor with the leaven of malice and wickedness ..
......... but with the unleavened bread of sincerity and truth
05:09 .. I wrote you in my letter not to associate with immoral people
05:10 .. I did not at all mean with the immoral people of this world .. or with the covetous and swindlers .. or with idolaters ..
......... for then you would have to go out of the world
05:11 .. but actually .. I wrote to you not to associate with any so-called brother if he is an immoral person .. or covetous ..
......... or an idolater .. or a reviler ..
......... or a drunkard .. or a swindler .. not even to eat with such a one
05:12 .. For what have I to do with judging aoutsiders? bDo you not judge those who are within the church?
05:13 .. but those who are outside .. God judges .. remove the wicked man from among yourselves

The heinous sins of professed Christians are quickly noted and noised abroad to the injury of Christ’s cause .. let the believer walk circumspectly .. for many eyes are upon him .. and if he will not do so let the Church have no fellowship with him . . . . v 7-8 Christ was the fulfillment of the Jewish Passover .. after the lamb was killed they kept the feast of unleavened bread .. so must we .. not only seven days .. but all our days .. the world life of the Christian must be one of “unleavened bread” .. sincerity and truth

Matthew . Mark . Luke . John ...... I Corinthians 5

Acts . Romans . I Corinthians . II Corinthians . Galatians . Ephesians . Philippians . Colossians . I Thessalonians . II Thessalonians

I Timothy . II Timothy . Titus . Philemon . Hebrews . James . I Peter . II Peter . I John . II John . III John . Jude . Revelation

01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

ImageImage

dadman
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Your first forum