Description of your first forum.

Postby dadman » Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:39 pm

Image Image Image . Matthew . Mark . Luke . John Image ...... Revelation 8

Acts . Romans . I Corinthians . II Corinthians . Galatians . Ephesians . Philippians . Colossians . I Thessalonians . II Thessalonians

I Timothy . II Timothy . Titus . Philemon . Hebrews . James . I Peter . II Peter . I John . II John . III John . Jude . Revelation

ImageImage Image Right click / Open in new tab

This Chapter's audio teaching on line

Revelation . 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ..... the seventh seal .. the trumpets

Image .. Wayne Cash .. Wichita KS (2019)

08:01 .. when the lamb broke the seventh seal .. there was silence in heaven for about half an hour
08:02 .. and I saw the seven angels who stand before God .. and seven trumpets were given to them
08:03 .. another angel came and stood at the altar .. holding a golden censer .. and much incense was given to him ..
.......... so that he might add it to the prayers of all the saints on the golden altar which was before the throne
08:04 .. and the smoke of the incense .. with the prayers of the saints .. went up before God out of the angel’s hand
08:05 .. then the angel took the censer and filled it with the fire of the altar .. and threw it to the earth ..
.......... and there followed peals of thunder and sounds and flashes of lightning and an earthquake

08:06 .. and the seven angels who had the seven trumpets prepared themselves to sound them
08:07 .. the first sounded .. and there came hail and fire .. mixed with blood .. and they were thrown to the earth ..
.......... and a third of the earth was burned up .. and a third of the trees were burned up .. and all the green grass was burned up
08:08 .. the second angel sounded .. and something like a great mountain burning with fire was thrown into the sea .. and a third of the sea became blood
08:09 .. and a third of the creatures which were in the sea and had life .. died .. and a third of the ships were destroyed
08:10 .. the third angel sounded .. and a great star fell from heaven .. burning like a torch .. and it fell on a third of the rivers and on the springs of waters
08:11 .. the name of the star is called Wormwood .. and a third of the waters became wormwood .. and many men died from the waters ..
.......... because they were made bitter
08:12 .. the fourth angel sounded .. and a third of the sun and a third of the moon and a third of the stars were struck ..
.......... so that a third of them would be darkened and the day would not shine for a third of it .. and the night in the same way
08:13 .. then I looked .. and I heard an eagle flying in midheaven .. saying with a loud voice . . . woe woe woe to those who dwell on the earth ..
.......... because of the remaining blasts of the trumpet of the three angels who are about to sound

Woe to those who, by their rejection of the Lord Jesus, will find themselves left upon the earth to taste the sufferings of the Great Tribulation. Satanic forces will be allowed abroad without restraint, bringing fear upon all men by reason of conditions in the earth and in the heavens above.

Matthew . Mark . Luke . John ...... Revelation 8

Acts . Romans . I Corinthians . II Corinthians . Galatians . Ephesians . Philippians . Colossians . I Thessalonians . II Thessalonians

I Timothy . II Timothy . Titus . Philemon . Hebrews . James . I Peter . II Peter . I John . II John . III John . Jude . Revelation

01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

ImageImage

dadman
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Your first forum