Description of your first forum.

Postby dadman » Sat Oct 26, 2013 5:15 pm

Image Image Image . Matthew . Mark . Luke . John Image ...... Hebrews 3

Acts . Romans . I Corinthians . II Corinthians . Galatians . Ephesians . Philippians . Colossians . I Thessalonians . II Thessalonians

I Timothy . II Timothy . Titus . Philemon . Hebrews . James . I Peter . II Peter . I John . II John . III John . Jude . Revelation

ImageImage Image Right click / Open in new tab

This Chapter's audio teaching on line

Hebrews . 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 ..... Jesus our high priest

03:01 .. therefore .. holy brethren .. partakers of a heavenly calling .. consider Jesus .. the Apostle and High Priest of our confession
03:02 .. he was faithful to him who appointed him .. as Moses also was in all his house.
03:03 .. for he has been counted worthy of more glory than Moses .. by just so much as the builder of the house has more honor than the house
03:04 .. for every house is built by someone .. but the builder of all things is God
03:05 .. now Moses was faithful in all his house as a servant .. for a testimony of those things which were to be spoken later
03:06 .. but Christ was faithful as a Son over his house .. whose house we are .. if we hold fast our confidence and the boast of our hope firm until the end

03:07 .. therefore .. just as the Holy Spirit says . . . today if you hear his voice
03:08 .. do not harden your hearts as when they provoked me .. as in the day of trial in the wilderness
03:09 .. where your fathers tried me by testing me .. and saw my works for forty years
03:10 .. therefore I was angry with this generation .. and said . . . they always go astray in their heart .. and they did not know my ways
03:11 .. as I swore in my wrath .. they shall not enter my rest .. the peril of unbelief
03:12 .. take care .. brethren .. that there not be in any one of you an evil .. unbelieving heart that falls away from the living God
03:13 .. but encourage one another day after day .. as long as it is still called today .. so that none of you will be hardened by the deceitfulness of sin
03:14 .. for we have become partakers of Christ .. if we hold fast the beginning of our assurance firm until the end
03:15 .. while it is said . . . today if you hear his voice .. do not harden your hearts .. as when they provoked me
03:16 .. for who provoked him when they had heard .. Indeed .. did not all those who came out of Egypt led by Moses
03:17 .. and with whom was he angry for forty years .. was it not with those who sinned .. whose bodies fell in the wilderness
03:18 .. and to whom did he swear that they would not enter his rest .. but to those who were disobedient
03:19 .. so we see that they were not able to enter because of unbelief

We owe to Jesus Christ as the principal messenger sent of God to man .. the prime minister of the Gospel church .. immediate and careful consideration .. lest by delay our hearts be hardened and we should be eternally rejected because of unbelief .. turning a deaf ear to his calls and councils is the spring of all other sins .. and the cause of final separation from God . . . . v 1 Jesus Christ as Apostle .. spoke from God to men .. as High Priest of our profession .. he is the head of the Church .. upon whose satisfaction and intercession we profess to depend for acceptance with God .. It was necessary to remind the Jews who held Moses in such esteem and were bent on mixing law with grace .. that Christ as Son of God was above Moses .. therefore his word was final and his sacrifice sufficient

Matthew . Mark . Luke . John ...... Hebrews 3

Acts . Romans . I Corinthians . II Corinthians . Galatians . Ephesians . Philippians . Colossians . I Thessalonians . II Thessalonians

I Timothy . II Timothy . Titus . Philemon . Hebrews . James . I Peter . II Peter . I John . II John . III John . Jude . Revelation

01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13

ImageImage

dadman
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Your first forum