Description of your first forum.

Postby dadman » Sun Nov 24, 2013 5:54 pm

Image . Matthew . Mark . Luke . John ...... Matthew 11

Acts . Romans . I Corinthians . II Corinthians . Galatians . Ephesians . Philippians . Colossians . I Thessalonians . II Thessalonians

I Timothy . II Timothy . Titus . Philemon . Hebrews . James . I Peter . II Peter . I John . II John . III John . Jude . Revelation

01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ........ Come to Me

2288 Image Jesus' Personal Invitation .. Part 1 of 2 .. Biblia.com .. gty.org .. Recorded Oct 04 1981

11:25 .. at that time .. Jesus said .. I praise you .. father .. Lord of heaven and earth ..
.......... that you have hidden these things from the "wise and intelligent" and have revealed them to infants
11:26 .. yes .. father .. for this way was well-pleasing in your sight

2289 Image Jesus' Personal Invitation .. Part 2 of 2 .. Biblia.com .. gty.org .. Recorded Oct 04 1981

11:27 .. all things have been handed over to me by my father .. and no one knows the son except the father ..
.......... nor does anyone know the father except the son .. and anyone to whom the son wills to reveal him
11:28 .. come to me .. all who are weary and heavy-laden .. and I will give you rest
11:29 .. take my yoke upon you and learn from me .. for I am gentle and humble in heart .. and you will find rest for your souls
11:30 .. for my yoke is easy .. and my burden is light

The miracles of Christ are the seal of heaven upon him .. evincing his divine commission .. and proving to this day the truth of his doctrine .. those who will not be prejudiced against him nor scandalized in him .. cannot but be blessed in him .. those who will be yoked with him in his burdens .. will by him .. be lifted out of all their burdens . . . . v 28 this is a pivotal point in the ministry of Jesus .. the Savior-King being spurned by the Jews .. now offers rest and service to all who are conscious of their need .. to these he will GIVE rest (peace with God .. Rom 5:1 .. the rest of salvation) .. and in his service they shall continually FIND rest (the peace of God) .. Phil 4:7

dadman
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Your first forum