Description of your first forum.

Postby dadman » Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:29 am

Image Image Image . Matthew . Mark . Luke . John Image ...... Mark 16

Acts . Romans . I Corinthians . II Corinthians . Galatians . Ephesians . Philippians . Colossians . I Thessalonians . II Thessalonians

I Timothy . II Timothy . Titus . Philemon . Hebrews . James . I Peter . II Peter . I John . II John . III John . Jude . Revelation

ImageImage Image Right click / Open in new tab

This Chapter's audio teaching on line

Mark . 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ..... the resurrection

16:01 .. when the Sabbath was over .. Mary Magdalene .. and Mary the mother of James and Salome .. bought spices ..
......... so that they might come and anoint him
16:02 .. very early on the first day of the week .. they came to the tomb when the sun had risen
16:03 .. they were saying to one another . . . who will roll away the stone for us from the entrance of the tomb
16:04 .. looking up .. they saw that the stone had been rolled away .. although it was extremely large
16:05 .. entering the tomb .. they saw a young man sitting at the right .. wearing a white robe .. and they were amazed
16:06 .. and he said to them . . . do not be amazed .. you are looking for Jesus the Nazarene .. who has been crucified .. he has risen ..
......... he is not here .. behold .. here is the place where they laid him
16:07 .. but go .. tell his disciples and Peter .. he is going ahead of you to Galilee .. there you will see him .. just as he told you
16:08 .. they went out and fled from the tomb .. for trembling and astonishment had gripped them ..
......... and they said nothing to anyone .. for they were afraid

..............===== end of Mark's Gospel ======

16:09 .. now after he had risen early on the first day of the week .. he first appeared to Mary Magdalene ..
......... from whom he had cast out seven demons
16:10 .. she went and reported to those who had been with him .. while they were mourning and weeping
16:11 .. when they heard that he was alive and had been seen by her .. they refused to believe it
16:12 .. after that .. he appeared in a different form to two of them while they were walking along on their way to the country
16:13 .. they went away and reported it to the others .. but they did not believe them either

.................. the disciples commissioned

16:14 .. afterward he appeared to the eleven themselves as they were reclining at the table ..
......... and he reproached them for their unbelief and hardness of heart ..
......... because they had not believed those who had seen him after he had risen
16:15 .. and he said to them . . . go into all the world and preach the gospel to all creation
16:16 .. he who has believed and has been baptized shall be saved .. but he who has disbelieved shall be condemned
16:17 .. these signs will accompany those who have believed .. in my name they will cast out demons ..
......... they will speak with new tongues
16:18 .. they will pick up serpents .. and if they drink any deadly poison .. it will not hurt them ..
......... they will lay hands on the sick .. and they will recover
16:19 .. so then .. when the Lord Jesus had spoken to them .. he was received up into heaven and sat down at the right hand of God
16:20 .. and they went out and preached everywhere .. while the Lord worked with them ..
......... and confirmed the word by the signs that followed

Jesus who was crucified in weakness .. lives in power and appears in the midst of the praises of the heavenly host as the “Lamb that was slain” (Rev 5:6) .. let the message be declared to all persons in every land that they might be saved from the guilt and power of sin and prepared to meet him at his coming . . . . v 7 “and Peter” .. Peter denied Jesus just before he died .. Jesus owned Peter just after his resurrection .. Peter’s grasp of Christ relaxed .. Christ’s grasp of Peter was still tight .. Peter lost consciousness of Jesus’ love but that did not change Jesus .. “Nothing shall be able to separate you from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus” . . . and they promptly reported all these instructions to Peter and his companions .. and after that .. Jesus Himself sent out through them from east to west the sacred and imperishable proclamation of eternal salvation

Matthew . Mark . Luke . John ...... Mark 16

Acts . Romans . I Corinthians . II Corinthians . Galatians . Ephesians . Philippians . Colossians . I Thessalonians . II Thessalonians

I Timothy . II Timothy . Titus . Philemon . Hebrews . James . I Peter . II Peter . I John . II John . III John . Jude . Revelation

01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

ImageImage

dadman
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Your first forum