Description of your first forum.

Postby dadman » Sat Oct 26, 2013 2:29 pm

Image Image Image . Matthew . Mark . Luke . John Image ...... II Thessalonians 3

Acts . Romans . I Corinthians . II Corinthians . Galatians . Ephesians . Philippians . Colossians . I Thessalonians . II Thessalonians

I Timothy . II Timothy . Titus . Philemon . Hebrews . James . I Peter . II Peter . I John . II John . III John . Jude . Revelation

ImageImage Image Right click / Open in new tab

This Chapter's audio teaching on line

II Thessalonians . 01 02 03 ..... exhortation

03:01 .. finally .. brethren .. pray for us that the word of the Lord will spread rapidly and be glorified ..
......... just as it did also with you
03:02 .. and that we will be rescued from perverse and evil men .. for not all have faith
03:03 .. but the Lord is faithful .. and he will strengthen and protect you from the evil one
03:04 .. we have confidence in the Lord concerning you .. that you are doing and will continue to do what we command
03:05 .. may the Lord direct your hearts into the love of God and into the steadfastness of Christ

03:06 .. now we command you .. brethren .. in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ .. that you keep away from every brother who leads an unruly life
......... and not according to the tradition which you received from us

03:07 .. for you yourselves know how you ought to follow our example .. because we did not act in an undisciplined manner among you
03:08 .. nor did we eat anyone’s bread without paying for it .. but with labor and hardship we kept working night and
......... day so that we would not be a burden to any of you
03:09 .. not because we do not have the right to this .. but in order to offer ourselves as a model for you ..
......... so that you would follow our example

03:10 .. for even when we were with you .. we used to give you this order .. if anyone is not willing to work .. then he is not to eat .. either
03:11 .. for we hear that some among you are leading an undisciplined life .. doing no work at all .. but acting like busybodies
03:12 .. now such persons we command and exhort in the Lord Jesus Christ to work in quiet fashion and eat their own bread
03:13 .. but as for you .. brethren .. do not grow weary of doing good
03:14 .. If anyone does not obey our instruction in this letter .. take special note of that person and do not associate with him ..
......... so that he will be put to shame
03:15 .. yet do not regard him as an enemy .. but admonish him as a brother

03:16 .. now may the Lord of peace himself continually grant you peace in every circumstance .. the Lord be with you all
03:17 .. I .. Paul .. write this greeting with my own hand .. and this is a distinguishing mark in every letter ..
......... this is the way I write
03:18 .. the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all

It is required of those who have professed Christianity .. that they live according to the precepts of the Gospel .. that they be not accounted disorderly persons devoid of the divine love and hope which they profess .. If Christ is allowed to direct our love upon himself .. it will rectify all our affections toward men and keep us in the attitude of expectation of his momentary coming . . . . v 5 patient waiting for Christ is to be joined with the love of God .. the hope of his return is the great incentive to a busy life and a life of loving deeds to others

Matthew . Mark . Luke . John ...... II Thessalonians 3

Acts . Romans . I Corinthians . II Corinthians . Galatians . Ephesians . Philippians . Colossians . I Thessalonians . II Thessalonians

I Timothy . II Timothy . Titus . Philemon . Hebrews . James . I Peter . II Peter . I John . II John . III John . Jude . Revelation

01 02 03

ImageImage

dadman
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Your first forum