Description of your first forum.

Postby dadman » Thu Jun 25, 2015 4:59 pm

Image . Matthew . Mark . Luke . John ...... I Peter 2

Acts . Romans . I Corinthians . II Corinthians . Galatians . Ephesians . Philippians . Colossians . I Thessalonians . II Thessalonians

I Timothy . II Timothy . Titus . Philemon . Hebrews . James . I Peter . II Peter . I John . II John . III John . Jude . Revelation

01 02 03 04 05 ..... as newborn babes

ImageImage

210201 Image desiring the word .. Biblia.com .. gty.org .. Recorded Dec 04 1988 Image

210202 Image cultivating a hunger for God's word .. Biblia.com .. gty.org .. Recorded Oct 05 1997 Image

210203 Image hungering for God's word .. Biblia.com .. gty.org .. Recorded Mar 12 1998 Image

040203a Image longing for the Word .. Biblia.com .. gty.org .. Recorded Mar 08 2015 Image

02:01 .. therefore .. putting aside all malice and all deceit and hypocrisy and envy and all slander
02:02 .. like newborn babies .. long for the pure milk of the word .. so that by it you may grow in respect to salvation
02:03 .. if you have tasted the kindness of the Lord .. as living stones

210204 Image the believer's privileges .. part 1: Union .. Biblia.com .. gty.org .. Recorded Jan 15 1989 Image

210205 Image the believer's privileges .. part 2: access part 1 of 2 .. Biblia.com .. gty.org .. Recorded Jan 22 1989 Image

210206 Image the believer's privileges .. part 3: access part 2 of 2 .. Biblia.com .. gty.org .. Recorded Jan 29 1989 Image

02:04 .. and coming to him as to a living stone which has been rejected by men .. but is choice and precious in the sight of God
02:05 .. you also .. as living stones .. are being built up as a spiritual house for a holy priesthood ..
.......... to offer up spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ

210207 Image the believer's privileges .. part 4: security and affection .. Biblia.com .. gty.org .. Recorded Feb 05 1989 Image

02:06 .. for this is contained in scripture . . . behold .. I lay in Zion a choice stone .. a precious corner stone ..
.......... and he who believes in him will not be disappointed
02:07 .. this precious value .. then .. is for you who believe .. but for those who disbelieve .. the stone which the builders rejected ..
.......... this became the very corner stone
02:08 .. and .. a stone of stumbling and a rock of offense .. for they stumble because they are disobedient to the word ..
.......... and to this doom they were also appointed

210208 Image the believer's privileges .. part 5: election and dominion .. Biblia.com .. gty.org .. Recorded Feb 12 1989 Image

210209 Image the believer's privileges .. part 6: separation .. possession .. illumination .. Biblia.com .. gty.org .. Recorded Feb 19 1989 Image

02:09 .. but you are a chosen race .. a royal priesthood .. a holy nation .. a people for God’s own possession ..
.......... so that you may proclaim the excellencies of him who has called you out of darkness into his marvelous light
02:10 .. for you once were not a people .. but now you are the people of God .. you had not received mercy ..
.......... but now you have received mercy

210210 Image Godly living .. Biblia.com .. gty.org .. Recorded Mar 19 1989 Image

02:11 .. beloved .. I urge you as aliens and strangers to bstain from fleshly lusts which wage war against the soul
02:12 .. keep your behavior excellent among the Gentiles .. so that in the thing in which they slander you as evildoers ..
.......... they may because of your good deeds .. as they observe them .. glorify God in the day of visitation .. honor authority

210211 Image submission to civil authority .. part 1 of 2 .. Biblia.com .. gty.org .. Recorded Apr 02 1989 Image

210212 Image submission to civil authority .. part 2 of 2 .. Biblia.com .. gty.org .. Recorded Apr 09 1989 Image

02:13 .. submit yourselves for the Lord’s sake to every human institution .. whether to a king as the one in authority
02:14 .. or to governors as sent by him for the punishment of evildoers and the praise of those who do right
02:15 .. for such is the will of God that by doing right you may silence the ignorance of foolish men
02:16 .. act as free men .. and do not use your freedom as a covering for evil .. but use it as bondslaves of God
02:17 .. honor all people .. love the brotherhood .. fear God .. honor the king

210213 Image submission in the workplace .. part 1 of 2 .. Biblia.com .. gty.org .. Recorded Apr 23 1989 Image

210214 Image submission in the workplace .. part 2 of 2 .. Biblia.com .. gty.org .. Recorded Apr 30 1989 Image

210215 Image glory through suffering .. Biblia.com .. gty.org .. Recorded May 14 1989 Image

210216 Image the suffering Jesus: an example for every Christian .. Biblia.com .. gty.org .. Recorded Jun 04 1989 Image

210217 Image principles for life from the death of Christ .. Biblia.com .. gty.org .. Recorded Apr 04 2010 Image

210218 Image Jesus' death shows us how to live .. Biblia.com .. gty.org .. Recorded Mar 26 1989 Image

210219 Image the suffering Jesus: our substitute and shepherd .. Biblia.com .. gty.org .. Recorded Jun 11 1989 Image

02:18 .. servants .. be submissive to your masters with all respect .. not only to those who are good and gentle ..
.......... but also to those who are unreasonable
02:19 .. for this finds favor .. if for the sake of conscience toward God a person bears up under sorrows when suffering unjustly
02:20 .. for what credit is there if .. when you sin and are harshly treated .. you endure it with patience ..
.......... but if when you do what is right and suffer for it you patiently endure it .. this finds favor with God

.................. Christ Is Our Example

02:21 .. for you have been called for this purpose .. since Christ also suffered for you .. leaving you an example for you to follow in his steps
02:22 .. who committed no sin .. nor was any deceit found in his mouth
02:23 .. and while being reviled .. he did not revile in return .. while suffering .. he uttered no threats ..
.......... but kept entrusting himself to him who judges righteously
02:24 .. and he himself bore our sins in his body on the cross .. so that we might die to sin and live to righteousness .. for by his wounds you were healed
02:25 .. for you were continually straying like sheep .. but now you have returned to the shepherd and guardian of your souls

The Word of God is the proper and necessary food for the soul .. which .. if rightly used .. does not leave a man as it finds him .. but improves him .. causing him to realize his spiritual position in the world .. the duty of patient and Christlike submission .. and the necessity of purging out those things from the life which are contrary to Christ . . . v 8 Christ crucified is the Rock .. to the church he is the foundation and chief corner stone - Eph 2:20 .. to the Jews .. at His first advent .. a stumbling stone - Rom 9:32-33 .. 1 Cor 1:23 .. to Israel at his second advent he will be made headstone of the corner - Zech 6:7 .. to the Gentile world powers at his second coming .. he will become the smiting stone - Dan 2:34

Matthew . Mark . Luke . John ...... I Peter 2

Acts . Romans . I Corinthians . II Corinthians . Galatians . Ephesians . Philippians . Colossians . I Thessalonians . II Thessalonians

I Timothy . II Timothy . Titus . Philemon . Hebrews . James . I Peter . II Peter . I John . II John . III John . Jude . Revelation

01 02 03 04 05

ImageImage

dadman
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Your first forum