Description of your first forum.

Postby dadman » Sat Oct 26, 2013 3:08 pm

Image Image Image . Matthew . Mark . Luke . John Image ...... I Timothy 4

Acts . Romans . I Corinthians . II Corinthians . Galatians . Ephesians . Philippians . Colossians . I Thessalonians . II Thessalonians

I Timothy . II Timothy . Titus . Philemon . Hebrews . James . I Peter . II Peter . I John . II John . III John . Jude . Revelation

ImageImage Image Right click / Open in new tab

This Chapter's audio teaching on line

I Timothy . 01 02 03 04 05 06 ..... apostasy

04:01 .. but the Spirit explicitly says that in later times some will fall away from the faith ..
......... paying attention to deceitful spirits and doctrines of demons ..... Charles Lawson
04:02 .. by means of the hypocrisy of liars seared in their own conscience as with a branding iron
04:03 .. men who forbid marriage and advocate abstaining from foods which God has created to be gratefully shared in
......... by those who believe and know the truth ... Deception Coming Down Image Charles Lawson - 2017

04:04 .. for everything created by God is good .. and nothing is to be rejected if it is received with gratitude
04:05 .. for it is sanctified by means of the word of God and prayer

.................. a good minister’s discipline

04:06 .. In pointing out these things to the brethren .. you will be a good servant of Christ Jesus ..
......... constantly nourished on the words of the faith and of the sound doctrine which you have been following
04:07 .. but have nothing to do with worldly fables fit only for old women .. on the other hand ..
......... discipline yourself for the purpose of godliness
04:08 .. for bodily discipline is only of little profit .. but godliness is profitable for all things ..
......... since it holds promise for the present life and also for the life to come
04:09 .. It is a trustworthy statement deserving full acceptance

04:10 .. for it is for this we labor and strive .. because we have fixed our hope on the living God ..
......... who is the Savior of all men .. especially of believers
04:11 .. prescribe and teach these things

04:12 .. let no one look down on your youthfulness .. but rather in speech .. conduct .. love .. faith and purity ..
......... show yourself an example of those who believe

04:13 .. until I come .. give attention to the public reading of scripture .. to exhortation and teaching
04:14 .. do not neglect the spiritual gift within you .. which was bestowed on you through prophetic utterance with the
......... laying on of hands by the presbytery

04:15 .. take pains with these things .. be absorbed in them .. so that your progress will be evident to all
04:16 .. pay close attention to yourself and to your teaching .. persevere in these things ..
......... for as you do this you will ensure salvation both for yourself and for those who hear you

Those are good ministers of Jesus Christ who are diligent to instil into the minds of their hearers the fundamental truths of God’s Word .. which will prevent their being seduced by false teachers and drawn away into the apostasy of the last days .. let them not study to advance new notions .. but ever be faithful in proclaiming those saving truths which they have received of the apostles and Jesus Christ . . . . v 1-3 Satan is a theologian and makes use of demons in the last days to lead many away into apostasy .. spiritualism clearly presented here .. two prominent points of its doctrine are seen in v 3 abstinence from meat is considered a condition of mediumistic power .. spiritual affinities are taught as against marriage

Matthew . Mark . Luke . John ...... I Timothy 4

Acts . Romans . I Corinthians . II Corinthians . Galatians . Ephesians . Philippians . Colossians . I Thessalonians . II Thessalonians

I Timothy . II Timothy . Titus . Philemon . Hebrews . James . I Peter . II Peter . I John . II John . III John . Jude . Revelation

01 02 03 04 05 06

ImageImage

dadman
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Your first forum