Description of your first forum.

Postby dadman » Sat Oct 26, 2013 4:07 pm

Image Image Image . Matthew . Mark . Luke . John Image ...... II Timothy 2

Acts . Romans . I Corinthians . II Corinthians . Galatians . Ephesians . Philippians . Colossians . I Thessalonians . II Thessalonians

I Timothy . II Timothy . Titus . Philemon . Hebrews . James . I Peter . II Peter . I John . II John . III John . Jude . Revelation

ImageImage Image Right click / Open in new tab

This Chapter's audio teaching on line

II Timothy . 01 02 03 04 ..... be strong

02:01 .. you therefore .. my son .. be strong in the grace that is in Christ Jesus
02:02 .. the things which you have heard from me in the presence of many witnesses .. entrust these to faithful men who
......... will be eable to teach others also

02:03 .. suffer hardship with me .. as a good soldier of Christ Jesus
02:04 .. no soldier in active service entangles himself in the affairs of everyday life ..
......... so that he may please the one who enlisted him as a soldier
02:05 .. also if anyone competes as an athlete .. he does not win the prize unless he competes according to the rules
02:06 .. the hard-working farmer ought to be the first to receive his share of the crops
02:07 .. consider what I say .. for the Lord will give you understanding in everything

02:08 .. remember Jesus Christ .. risen from the dead .. descendant of David .. according to my gospel
02:09 .. for which I suffer hardship even to imprisonment as a criminal .. but the word of God is not imprisoned

02:10 .. for this reason I endure all things for the sake of those who are chosen ..
......... so that they also may obtain the salvation which is in Christ Jesus and with it eternal glory
02:11 .. It is a trustworthy statement .. for if we died with him .. we will also live with him
02:12 .. If we endure .. we will also reign with him .. If we deny him .. he also will deny us
02:13 .. If we are faithless .. he remains faithful .. for he cannot deny himself

.................. an unashamed workman

02:14 .. remind them of these things .. and solemnly charge them in the presence of God not to wrangle about words ..
......... which is useless and leads to the ruin of the hearers
02:15 .. be diligent to present yourself approved to God as a workman who does not need to be ashamed ..
......... accurately handling the word of truth
02:16 .. but avoid worldly and empty chatter .. for it will lead to further ungodliness
02:17 .. and their talk will spread like gangrene .. among them are Hymenaeus and Philetus
02:18 .. men who have gone astray from the truth saying that the resurrection has already taken place .. and they upset the faith of some
02:19 .. nevertheless .. the firm foundation of God stands .. having this seal . . . the Lord knows those who are his .. and ..
......... everyone who names the name of the Lord is to abstain from wickedness

02:20 .. now in a large house there are not only gold and silver vessels .. but also vessels of wood and of earthenware ..
......... and some to honor and some to dishonor
02:21 .. therefore .. if anyone cleanses himself from these things .. he will be a vessel for honor .. sanctified ..
......... useful to the Master .. prepared for every good work
02:22 .. now flee from youthful lusts and pursue righteousness .. faith .. love and peace .. with those who call on the Lord from a pure heart

02:23 .. but refuse foolish and ignorant speculations .. knowing that they produce quarrels
02:24 .. the Lord’s bond-servant must not be quarrelsome .. but be kind to all .. able to teach .. patient when wronged
02:25 .. with gentleness correcting those who are in opposition .. if perhaps God may grant them repentance leading to the knowledge of the truth
02:26 .. and they may come to their senses and escape from the snare of the devil .. having been held captive by him to do his will

Those who have work to do for Christ must stir themselves up as soldiers to do it .. and strengthen themselves for it in his power .. they must count upon suffering .. even unto death .. and therefore must carefully train up others in the faith to succeed them who will approve themselves good soldiers . . . . v 8 remember Jesus Christ .. raised from the dead .. this is the great proof of the Christian mission .. and confirmation of the truth of the Gospel .. let suffering saints remember this .. his incarnation and resurrection .. heartily believed .. will support the Christian under all testings of the present life

Matthew . Mark . Luke . John ...... II Timothy 2

Acts . Romans . I Corinthians . II Corinthians . Galatians . Ephesians . Philippians . Colossians . I Thessalonians . II Thessalonians

I Timothy . II Timothy . Titus . Philemon . Hebrews . James . I Peter . II Peter . I John . II John . III John . Jude . Revelation

01 02 03 04

ImageImage

dadman
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Your first forum