Description of your first forum.

Postby dadman » Mon Dec 23, 2013 6:35 pm

Image . Matthew . Mark . Luke . John ...... Mark 7

Acts . Romans . I Corinthians . II Corinthians . Galatians . Ephesians . Philippians . Colossians . I Thessalonians . II Thessalonians

I Timothy . II Timothy . Titus . Philemon . Hebrews . James . I Peter . II Peter . I John . II John . III John . Jude . Revelation

01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ..... followers of tradition

41-32 Image scripture-twisting tradition .. Biblia.com .. gty.org .. Recorded Apr 18 2010

07:01 .. the Pharisees and some of the scribes gathered around him when they had come from Jerusalem
07:02 .. and had seen that some of his disciples were eating their bread with impure hands .. that is .. unwashed
07:03 .. for the Pharisees and all the Jews do not eat unless they carefully wash their hands .. thus observing the traditions of the elders
07:04 .. and when they come from the market place .. they do not eat unless they cleanse themselves ..
......... and there are many other things which they have received in order to observe .. such as the washing of cups and pitchers and copper pots
07:05 .. the Pharisees and the scribes asked him . . . why do your disciples not walk according to the tradition of the elders ..
......... but eat their bread with impure hands
07:06 .. and he said to them . . . rightly did Isaiah prophesy of you hypocrites .. as it is written
07:07 .. but in vain do they worship me .. teaching as doctrines the precepts of men
07:08 .. neglecting the commandment of God .. you hold to the tradition of men
07:09 .. he was also saying to them . . . you are experts at setting aside the commandment of God in order to keep your tradition
07:10 .. for Moses said . . . honor your father and your mother .. and .. he who speaks evil of father or mother .. is to be put to death
07:11 .. but you say . . . If a man says to his father or his mother .. whatever I have that would help you is Corban .. that is to say .. given to God
07:12 .. you no longer permit him to do anything for his father or his mother
07:13 .. thus invalidating the word of God by your tradition which you have handed down .. and you do many things such as that

scripture-twisting tradition
the answer to Life's greatest question
night people / day people
beast out of the sea / earth - the
come to me
the crucifixion chronicle
hated without a cause

dadman
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Your first forum