When the moon is in the Seventh House .. And Jupiter aligns with Mars
Then peace will guide the planets .. And love will steer the stars
Harmony and understanding .. Sympathy and trust abounding
No more falsehoods or derisions .. Golden living dreams of visions
Mystic crystal revelation .. And the mind's true liberation
Aquarius .. Aquarius ..
... pfft ... let me know when your man made utopia gets here .. lol

Image Image

The New Age movement has many sub-divisions .. but it is generally a collection of Eastern-influenced metaphysical thought systems .. a conglomeration of theologies .. hopes .. and expectations held together with an eclectic teaching of "collective salvation" .. of "correct thinking" and "correct knowledge" . . . It is a theology of "feel-goodism" .. "universal tolerance" and "moral relativism" . . . . In the NAM Man is central . . . He is viewed as divine .. as co-creator .. as the hope for future peace and harmony . . . A representative quote might be: "I am affected only by my thoughts" . . . . It needs this to let salvation come to all the world . . . . For in this single thought is everyone released at last from fear . . . . . . (A course in Miracles .. The Foundation for Inner Peace .. Huntington Station .. N.Y. Lesson 228, p. 461.) . . . Unfortunately for the NAM .. the fear from which they want to be released might very well be the fear of damnation .. of conviction of sin and it is even .. sometimes .. fear of Christianity and Christians . . . . Though the NAM is tolerant of almost any theological position .. it is opposed to the "narrow-mindedness" of Christianity that teaches Jesus is the only way and that there are moral absolutes.

New Age Philosophy per Neil Anderson

6 unifying factors of it:

1) Monism - the belief that all is one and one is all

2) All is God.

3) Change in consciousness - we are God and we need to know we are God. We must become cosmically conscious, also called "at-one-ment".

4) Cosmic Evolutionary Optimism - There is a New Age coming. There will be a New World Order with a One-World Government.

5) New Agers create their own reality. They believe they can determine reality by what they believe.

6) New Agers make contact with the Kingdom of Darkness.

(Source: Daily in Christ a Devotional. Neil and Joanne Anderson.) ...... Jikpamu

...[/i]
dadman
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Your first forum