Description of your first forum.

Postby dadman » Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:26 pm

2016-03-14 ..... Hi, Rob!! We are celebrating Aaron's (and mine) at our house on Sunday March 20th at 5:00pm. My hubby is grilling steaks. Would you and Linda be able to join us?? ... It'll be a gathering of about 15 + people. My family would all enjoy getting to see you!

Thank you for the invitation Tammy ... we would love to be there ... just let us know where and what we might bring .... blessings to you and Aaron .... we are totally looking forward to it .... smile emoticon smile emoticon

Jace Tammy Hyder

Yaaaaay!!! We are located at 2726 E Central in Andover. We are approx 2 miles east of Andover Rd on Central. The pavement ends and turns into a very dusty dirt road. Our house has a For Sale sign out front, and a long driveway with pond. We have an oversized yellow mailbox that reads "Highline House".
No need to bring anything! We will have steak and baked potatoes, and probably some sort of salad..and, of course, CAKE!!
I'm SO excited to finally get you and your wife together with Aaron!! Also, if any of your boys want to come, please feel free to invite them! We only need a head count in the next 2-3 days so that we can make sure we get enough steak, etc
We are really looking forward to seeing you!!

very good Tammy ..... we've got it on the Calendar ... if anything changes or comes up I'll let you know asap .... so far it'd be just Linda and I ..... thank you again - I'm sooo excited to see you and finally meet get to Aaron and his new wife
==============================================================

2016-03-15 ... hey Betty ..... I've been invited to meet Aaron Palmer ... you were most instrumental in saving his life that day on East Central ... Tammy his mother I'm sure you remember has invited me to his birthday party .... I really see this as a wonderful cap on all that we dealt with during those years ... He (and I) especially have you to thank for being bold that Saturday morning in stepping forward to make contact with Tammy .. if it were not for you, I don't believe it would have happened ..... I'll be meeting him this Sunday evening at Tammy's place in Andover .... I would really enjoy hearing from you in discussing this special occasion .... I would love to give Aaron a chance to thank you personally ... please give me a call if you can 992-9211 ... let me know if this is possible .... blessings to you always ..... Rob
=============================================================

2015-03-25 .... Hi, Rob- I was recently asked to do a video recording of the story of my near abortion experience to be on the Choices Medical Clinic website.
The Director also thought it would be really powerful if you and Aaron would be present:). Please do not feel obligated in any way.
Really. I don't want you to be put on the spot...I just wanted to extend the invitation to you:)
Surprisingly, Aaron agreed without hesitation! He is growing up! He used to be too shy to ever consider such a thing.
I think it will be some time in the next 3-5 weeks, if possible. Again, please don't feel obligated. Blessings, Tammy....

2015-03-25 .... Thank you Tammy ... I would love to be present ... I wouldn't miss it for the world .. just let me know when and where .. I am totally looking forward to it .... love always :)

2015-03-25 .... Awesome!! I'm kind of a bit nervous because I've been out of the loop for so long!
It used to be a daily occurrence for me to share my "story" with others at the clinic. I might be a little rusty nowadays:)
I will contact Debbie (Clinic Director) tomorrow to let her know that we are all willing to help:)
I'll also get more info about her thoughts of what she'd like me/us to share. She did say the time is short,
but I probably should ask if she'd like each of us to be prepared to participate in sharing a bit from our own viewpoint.
Thank you!!

2015-03-13 .... Hi, Rob!! I saw that you "liked" Aaron's post. I was just telling him about 2 weeks ago that I wanted to update you on Aaron's change of job/career path. As you probably can tell by his post, he is now a Paramedic and is working night shift for Sedg County. He really likes it and is moving up in rank quickly:). He's a great young man(I'm not biased at all) He's been seeing a sweet young lady for almost a year now, and says he's planning to get married sometime in the future! His birthday is next weekend. I can't hardly believe that he'll be 26 years old!!! I'm SO SO thankful that you listened to the Holy Spirit's calling and were outside the clinic that day!! Because of that, I can celebrate this time of year without guilt or regret Blessings to you!! Forever grateful, Tammy

2015-03-13 .... wow Tammy .... I'ts so good to hear from you and that all has turned out so well .... you gave your life and situation to God and he has indeed blessed you for your faithfulness ... Aaron is a real blessing and it's really neat to stay in contact with you and see your's and his progress in life .... there were really some tough times in front of those places over the years and you and Aaron have made it all so very worth every minute of it .... may God continue to keep and watch over you and Aaron .... please tell him hello and happy birthday for me ..... love always ... Robby .... http://www.robbycleary.com

https://www.facebook.com/theACLJ/posts/ ... 3862280047

Betty Born .... https://www.facebook.com/betty.a.born?p ... nds.search

dadman
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Your first forum