Description of your first forum.

Postby dadman » Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:06 pm

1 Peter 5:8 ... Be sober-minded; be watchful. Your adversary the devil prowls around like a roaring lion, seeking someone to devour .... dadmansabode.com

Matthew 12:43-45 ... “When the unclean spirit has gone out of a person, it passes through waterless places seeking rest, but finds none. Then it says, ‘I will return to my house from which I came.’ And when it comes, it finds the house empty, swept, and put in order. Then it goes and brings with it seven other spirits more evil than itself, and they enter and dwell there, and the last state of that person is worse than the first. So also will it be with this evil generation.” .... dadmansabode.com

Revelation 16:14 ... For they are demonic spirits, performing signs, who go abroad to the kings of the whole world, to assemble them for battle on the great day of God the Almighty .... dadmansabode.com

Ephesians 6:10-18 ... Finally, be strong in the Lord and in the strength of his might. Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the schemes of the devil. For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places. Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand firm. Stand therefore, having fastened on the belt of truth, and having put on the breastplate of righteousness, .... dadmansabode.com

Deuteronomy 18:9-12 ... “When you come into the land that the Lord your God is giving you, you shall not learn to follow the abominable practices of those nations. There shall not be found among you anyone who burns his son or his daughter as an offering, anyone who practices divination or tells fortunes or interprets omens, or a sorcerer or a charmer or a medium or a necromancer or one who inquires of the dead, for whoever does these things is an abomination to the Lord. And because of these abominations the Lord your God is driving them out before you .... dadmansabode.com

2 Corinthians 11:14 ... And no wonder, for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light .... dadmansabode.com

1 John 4:4 ... Little children, you are from God and have overcome them, for he who is in you is greater than he who is in the world .... dadmansabode.com

Acts 19:19 ... And a number of those who had practiced magic arts brought their books together and burned them in the sight of all. And they counted the value of them and found it came to fifty thousand pieces of silver .... dadmansabode.com

John 8:44 ... You are of your father the devil, and your will is to do your father's desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, and has nothing to do with the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks out of his own character, for he is a liar and the father of lies .... dadmansabode.com

2 Thessalonians 2:9 ... The coming of the lawless one is by the activity of Satan with all power and false signs and wonders .... dadmansabode.com

Leviticus 19:31 ... “Do not turn to mediums or necromancers; do not seek them out, and so make yourselves unclean by them: I am the Lord your God .... dadmansabode.com

Acts 8:9-13 ... But there was a man named Simon, who had previously practiced magic in the city and amazed the people of Samaria, saying that he himself was somebody great. They all paid attention to him, from the least to the greatest, saying, “This man is the power of God that is called Great.” And they paid attention to him because for a long time he had amazed them with his magic. But when they believed Philip as he preached good news about the kingdom of God and the name of Jesus Christ, they were baptized, both men and women. Even Simon himself believed, and after being baptized he continued with Philip. And seeing signs and great miracles performed, he was amazed .... dadmansabode.com

1 John 4:1 ... Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, for many false prophets have gone out into the world .... dadmansabode.com

Hebrews 1:14 ... Are they not all ministering spirits sent out to serve for the sake of those who are to inherit salvation? .... dadmansabode.com

John 14:6 ... Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me .... dadmansabode.com

Romans 12:2 ... Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect .... dadmansabode.com

Mark 13:22 ... For false christs and false prophets will arise and perform signs and wonders, to lead astray, if possible, the elect .... dadmansabode.com

Revelation 22:15 ... Outside are the dogs and sorcerers and the sexually immoral and murderers and idolaters, and everyone who loves and practices falsehood .... dadmansabode.com

Revelation 16:13 ... And I saw, coming out of the mouth of the dragon and out of the mouth of the beast and out of the mouth of the false prophet, three unclean spirits like frogs .... dadmansabode.com

Ephesians 5:18 ... And do not get drunk with wine, for that is debauchery, but be filled with the Spirit .... dadmansabode.com

Acts 19:17-19 ... And this became known to all the residents of Ephesus, both Jews and Greeks. And fear fell upon them all, and the name of the Lord Jesus was extolled. Also many of those who were now believers came, confessing and divulging their practices. And a number of those who had practiced magic arts brought their books together and burned them in the sight of all. And they counted the value of them and found it came to fifty thousand pieces of silver .... dadmansabode.com

John 10:10 ... The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have life and have it abundantly .... dadmansabode.com

Luke 16:19-31 ... “There was a rich man who was clothed in purple and fine linen and who feasted sumptuously every day. And at his gate was laid a poor man named Lazarus, covered with sores, who desired to be fed with what fell from the rich man's table. Moreover, even the dogs came and licked his sores. The poor man died and was carried by the angels to Abraham's side. The rich man also died and was buried, and in Hades, being in torment, he lifted up his eyes and saw Abraham far off and Lazarus at his side .... dadmansabode.com

Leviticus 20:6 ... “If a person turns to mediums and necromancers, whoring after them, I will set my face against that person and will cut him off from among his people .... dadmansabode.com

Psalm 24:1-10 ... A Psalm of David. The earth is the Lord's and the fullness thereof, the world and those who dwell therein, for he has founded it upon the seas and established it upon the rivers. Who shall ascend the hill of the Lord? And who shall stand in his holy place? He who has clean hands and a pure heart, who does not lift up his soul to what is false and does not swear deceitfully. He will receive blessing from the Lord and righteousness from the God of his salvation .... dadmansabode.com

Deuteronomy 18:9-14 ... “When you come into the land that the Lord your God is giving you, you shall not learn to follow the abominable practices of those nations. There shall not be found among you anyone who burns his son or his daughter as an offering, anyone who practices divination or tells fortunes or interprets omens, or a sorcerer or a charmer or a medium or a necromancer or one who inquires of the dead, for whoever does these things is an abomination to the Lord. And because of these abominations the Lord your God is driving them out before you. You shall be blameless before the Lord your God .... dadmansabode.com

Revelation 22:14 ... Blessed are those who wash their robes, so that they may have the right to the tree of life and that they may enter the city by the gates .... dadmansabode.com

Ezekiel 13:18 ... And say, Thus says the Lord God: Woe to the women who sew magic bands upon all wrists, and make veils for the heads of persons of every stature, in the hunt for souls! Will you hunt down souls belonging to my people and keep your own souls alive? .... dadmansabode.com

Revelation 21:2 ... And I saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband .... dadmansabode.com

Hebrews 2:14 ... Since therefore the children share in flesh and blood, he himself likewise partook of the same things, that through death he might destroy the one who has the power of death, that is, the devil .... dadmansabode.com

Romans 3:23 ... For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God .... dadmansabode.com

Daniel 2:27 ... Daniel answered the king and said, “No wise men, enchanters, magicians, or astrologers can show to the king the mystery that the king has asked .... dadmansabode.com

2 Chronicles 33:6 ... And he burned his sons as an offering in the Valley of the Son of Hinnom, and used fortune-telling and omens and sorcery, and dealt with mediums and with necromancers. He did much evil in the sight of the Lord, provoking him to anger .... dadmansabode.com

Revelation 22:16 ... “I, Jesus, have sent my angel to testify to you about these things for the churches. I am the root and the descendant of David, the bright morning star.” .... dadmansabode.com

Romans 6:23 ... For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord .... dadmansabode.com

Leviticus 20:27 ... “A man or a woman who is a medium or a necromancer shall surely be put to death. They shall be stoned with stones; their blood shall be upon them.” .... dadmansabode.com

2 Thessalonians 2:4 ... Who opposes and exalts himself against every so-called god or object of worship, so that he takes his seat in the temple of God, proclaiming himself to be God .... dadmansabode.com

Esther 8:1-17 ... On that day King Ahasuerus gave to Queen Esther the house of Haman, the enemy of the Jews. And Mordecai came before the king, for Esther had told what he was to her. And the king took off his signet ring, which he had taken from Haman, and gave it to Mordecai. And Esther set Mordecai over the house of Haman. Then Esther spoke again to the king. She fell at his feet and wept and pleaded with him to avert the evil plan of Haman the Agagite and the plot that he had devised against the Jews. When the king held out the golden scepter to Esther, Esther rose and stood before the king. And she said, “If it please the king, and if I have found favor in his sight, and if the thing seems right before the king, and I am pleasing in his eyes, let an order be written to revoke the letters devised by Haman the Agagite, the son of Hammedatha, which he wrote to destroy the Jews who are in all the provinces of the king .... dadmansabode.com

Revelation 13:13-14 ... It performs great signs, even making fire come down from heaven to earth in front of people, and by the signs that it is allowed to work in the presence of the beast it deceives those who dwell on earth, telling them to make an image for the beast that was wounded by the sword and yet lived .... dadmansabode.com

Hebrews 9:27 .... And just as it is appointed for man to die once, and after that comes judgment .... dadmansabode.com

1 Corinthians 5:5 ... You are to deliver this man to Satan for the destruction of the flesh, so that his spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord .... dadmansabode.com

Revelation 21:11 ... Having the glory of God, its radiance like a most rare jewel, like a jasper, clear as crystal .... dadmansabode.com

Romans 5:8 ... But God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us .... dadmansabode.com

John 3:16 ... “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life .... dadmansabode.com

dadman
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Your first forum