Description of your first forum.

Postby dadman » Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:42 pm

Image Image Image . Matthew . Mark . Luke . John Image ...... Revelation 14

Acts . Romans . I Corinthians . II Corinthians . Galatians . Ephesians . Philippians . Colossians . I Thessalonians . II Thessalonians

I Timothy . II Timothy . Titus . Philemon . Hebrews . James . I Peter . II Peter . I John . II John . III John . Jude . Revelation

ImageImage Image Right click / Open in new tab

This Chapter's audio teaching on line

Revelation . 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ..... the Lamb and the 144,000 on Mount Zion

Image .. Wayne Cash .. Wichita KS (2020)

14:01 .. then I looked .. and behold .. the lamb was standing on Mount Zion .. and with him one hundred and forty-four thousand ..
.......... having his name and the name of his father written on their foreheads

14:02 .. and I heard a voice from heaven .. like the sound of many waters and like the sound of loud thunder ..
.......... and the voice which I heard was like the sound of harpists playing on their harps
14:03 .. and they sang a new song before the throne and before the four living creatures and the elders ..
.......... and no one could learn the song except the one hundred and forty-four thousand who had been purchased from the earth
14:04 .. these are the ones who have not been defiled with women .. for they have kept themselves chaste ..
.......... these are the ones who follow the lamb wherever he goes .. these have been purchased from among men as first fruits to God and to the lamb
14:05 .. and no lie was found in their mouth .. they are blameless

.................. vision of the angel with the gospel

14:06 .. and I saw another angel flying in midheaven .. having an eternal gospel to preach to those who live on the earth ..
.......... and to every nation and tribe and tongue and people
14:07 .. and he said with a loud voice . . . . fear God .. and give him glory .. because the hour of his judgment has come ..
.......... worship him who made the heaven and the earth and sea and springs of waters
14:08 .. and another angel .. a second one .. followed .. saying . . . fallen .. fallen is Babylon the great ..
.......... she who has made all the nations drink of the wine of the passion of her immorality

.................. doom for worshipers of the beast

14:09 .. then another angel .. a third one .. followed them .. saying with a loud voice . . . If anyone worships the beast and his image ..
.......... and receives a mark on his forehead or on his hand
14:10 .. he also will drink of the wine of the wrath of God .. which is mixed in full strength in the cup of his anger ..
.......... and he will be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels and in the presence of the lamb
14:11 .. and the smoke of their torment goes up forever and ever .. they have no rest day and night .. those who worship the beast and his image ..
.......... and whoever receives the mark of his name

14:12 .. here is the perseverance of the saints who keep the commandments of God and their faith in Jesus
14:13 .. and I heard a voice from heaven .. saying .. write . . . blessed are the dead who die in the Lord from now on .. yes .. says the Spirit ..
.......... so that they may rest from their labors .. for their deeds follow with them

.................. the reapers

14:14 .. then I looked .. and behold .. a white cloud .. and sitting on the cloud was one like a son of man ..
......... having a golden crown on his head and a sharp sickle in his hand
14:15 .. and another angel came out of the temple .. crying out with a loud voice to him who sat on the cloud . . .
......... put in your sickle and reap .. for the hour to reap has come .. because the harvest of the earth is ripe
14:16 .. then he who sat on the cloud swung his sickle over the earth .. and the earth was reaped
14:17 .. and another angel came out of the temple which is in heaven .. and he also had a sharp sickle
14:18 .. then another angel .. the one who has power over fire .. came out from the altar .. and he called with a loud voice to him who had the sharp sickle ..
......... saying . . . . put in your sharp sickle and gather the clusters from the vine of the earth .. because her grapes are ripe
14:19 .. so the angel swung his sickle to the earth and gathered the clusters from the vine of the earth ..
......... and threw them into the great wine press of the wrath of God
14:20 .. and the wine press was trodden outside the city .. and blood came out from the wine press ..
......... up to the horses’ bridles .. for a distance of two hundred miles

There shall be preserved during the great tribulation period a great company out of Israel .. who will follow the lamb and give glory to him at whatever cost .. there will be also a multitude of Gentiles redeemed by their acceptance of the everlasting Gospel .. but at the cost of martyrdom .. woe to those who worship the beast and receive his mark .. for they shall be tormented in hell forever . . . . v 14-15 he who bears the golden crown is none other than the Lord Jesus .. who will a short time after this be found wearing the crown of universal sovereignty Rev 19:12 .. at the close of the great tribulation he will thrust in the sickle to cut down the earth’s harvest of evil (this will be at Armageddon) which will then have come to its culmination .. see Mk 4:29

Matthew . Mark . Luke . John ...... Revelation 14

Acts . Romans . I Corinthians . II Corinthians . Galatians . Ephesians . Philippians . Colossians . I Thessalonians . II Thessalonians

I Timothy . II Timothy . Titus . Philemon . Hebrews . James . I Peter . II Peter . I John . II John . III John . Jude . Revelation

01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

ImageImage

dadman
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Your first forum