Postby dadman » Wed Mar 11, 2015 5:02 pm

Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image .. The Word of God

Image Image Image ..
Making the most of your time .. because the days are evil .... Ephesians 05:16

Image Image
Image Image
Image Image

Redeem your empty mindless drive time into the priceless eternal value in absorbing teaching from the Word of God.
I can deliver to you 2,121 .mp3 audio files of New Covenant > INDEPTH < Biblical teaching ... not only learn what the Bible says, but what the Bible MEANS by what it says.

In my own experience I have downloaded this many verse by verse New Covenant teaching audio files from gty.org ... yes this took time
each one of these audio teaching files is approx 1 hour in length and I listen in an orderly fashion during my drive time to and from work each day (approx 45 to 50 minutes) .. The radio in my truck has a flash-drive USB port and when the PNY 8GB Flash-drive is inserted, it plays the audio files in the order they are listed .... I turn the truck on - I turn the truck off ... when I turn the truck on again .. the audio file picks up right where it left off ..... at this time I have loaded (from my PNY 64GB archive) on an 8GB PNY flash-drive the entire book of revelation (see photo above) .. and will be listening thru more than once .... this should take approx. 6 or 7 months .... Blessed indeed ... and when I feel ready to move along ... I just delete the Revelation files and load the audio files of another Book ... 24/7/365

If you are interested, please send me a note or [ dadman1240 @ gmail.com ] and tell me who you are and that I can expect from you (at least) a New / un-opened PNY 64GB flash-drive along with an enclosed return envelope self addressed and with postage paid ... send to: PO box (delivered at conversation) < to be determined
... DO NOT SEND ANY MONEY ... God's Word and the teaching of God's Word should always be FREE

as soon as I receive your PNY 64GB flash-drive .... I will notify you ..
and will load (at this time) the 50.6 GB (2,121 audio files) onto your PNY 64GB flash-drive and return it to you ...
it shouldn't be more than a couple of days.

Making the most of your time .. because the days are evil .... Ephesians 05:16 viewtopic.php?p=2045#p2045 <><

Making the most of your time .. because the days are evil .... Ephesians 05:16 ><> http://dadmansabode.com/ <>< .... come and learn
dadman
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Your first forum